Temptation

"Love is strange, how can someone so beautiful bring so much pain."

AIDEN'S POINT OF VIEW

And, I lie to her. That is what I have always done to her. Her brown eyes look hurt, which they constantly do, but she doesn't speak a word. It's like all the words she wants to speak bury deep within her soul and she never does all the things she wants to do and dances she wants to dance. At times I think that, she does what everyone wants her to, just like me. But I try not to think about her too often, which is a way of thinking about her, really.

She excites me in ways I never thought were possible. She is a mystery and I am lost in her. And it is hard not touching her.

So I do what I strongly desire to. I hold her thin waist and pull her closer. The soft sheets mess up as she obliges and nears me and with my free hand I hold her soft face and move my thumb in circles on her cheeks. She closes her eyes as my other hand touches her inner thigh, rubbing it I look at her.

Unable to contain myself any more, I approach her soft lips and envelope then with my own, the pace of my heart increases. My hands explore the curves of her petite body. She hooks her hands with my hair as our lips start to move in sync and I moan when she tugs them. I feel her smile. I we break away as I start to kiss her neck, she giggles.

"Stop it Aiden. " she says my name, and every day I hear so many people say it yet I like hearing her say my name more than anyone else. I kiss her more and she laughs, putting her small hands on my chest. Her eyes are close and her pink lips part as the melody of her throat makes me feel something. And an unsettling thought pierces through my mind. And I blink away the tears which come in my eyes thinking, what of I never hear her laugh. I stop kissing her neck. And her eyes are still closed, her hand still on me. A tear rolls down her eyes as she opens them, blinking, the brown orbs silently asking me, 'What's wrong?' To be honest everything is. I kiss her tear, it is cold and salty. And then I kiss the pink on ivory skin of her cheek. Something radiates from within her, which makes her irresistible to me. And almost the entire football team. And all the boys in our school. Maybe girls too.

We break away for a moment as our eyes meet. Her eyes don't have the well know guilt, there are no restrictions in them. So I hold her with both my hands and she wraps her long legs on my waist I stand up, navigating through the damn room to find a wall, hating to open my eyes.

I slam her against the nearest wall, she winces but doesn't say anything. I break the kiss as we both breath heavily.
"Sorry." I mutter.

"Shut up and kiss me." She says, as we go for each other lips. Adrenaline courses through my body and I realise I might just not get enough of this. Of her.

I walk towards the bed, after we break the kiss, she is looking at me intensely not speaking a word. I gently lay her on the bed and come on top of her, I need to warn her again. My manhood has been throbbing every since I saw her today, I beg myself to lay on my guard.

"I warned you." I say referring to the restrictions we wrote today. "Now it's not my responsibility. " I breath on her lips, smelling the rose scent of her which invades my mind on sleepless nights. She is so intoxicating. She widens her eyes but doesn't speak. She nods quickly. And I get the unexplainable feeling to move her hair out of her eyes. So I brush them away lightly. Smiling ever so marginally, because I don't want her to see me smile. She will have the power to hurt me then.
She kisses me and I kiss her back passionately, as my hands grip her thighs harder, I make my way towards her core. The heat between her legs increasing with every stride of mine. She holds my hard shoulders to steady herself. She takes in a deep breath, giving me another whiff of her scent. It's enough to ignite my body with a fire of desire.