Before

"Don't you love yourself?" He asks with a lightness in his eyes. The hazel eyes somehow know the answer, yet they want to be erroneous in the preconception.

"I do love myself-" I smile at him,

"So why do you chose to do this? Why do you want to please me when we will never date. We will never be anything." He says, he had pellucidly  expressed that he wanted my body, and nothing else.

It was simple I want him nothing else.

"- But I, Aiden Rios Fernandez, love you more."

"Elenor Please don't make it about love, you know.." Yes I know you don't love me, nor will you ever. But I require to satisfy  my heart. I'd take a bullet for you. And what if you gradually fall for me, just the way I did for you. I want to say, no, I want to scream. Yet Words decline to leave my lips, I stay still in hopes my thoughts will gradually fade away.

"Okay. I won't." I prevaricate. Because in the beginning of the day or even the commencement, it was all about love.

He doesn't say anything for a moment, a moment almost too long. He exhales deeply and finally speaks.

"I don't want to hurt you.' he says looking in my eyes, with depth trying to find a single reason to contradict.

"I don't care." I tell him, Truthfully. And honestly I don't. I know what it will end up in, but caring about it will make intensify the pain. He can leave me for a storm and I would not regret a moment we'd spent together.

I know in this moment, I would rather have my heart broken than not have this.

I make a deal with myself, I will love him and forget the consequences. Just this once, He can have everything. My everything.