Ruined

"I don't know where I stand with you, nor do I know what I mean to you. All I know is that every time I think of you, I need you beside me."

Aiden leaves the little bath stall. My head throbs and my heart aches. I press my head against the wall and gradually slip downwards. The cold tiles contact with my skin and I wince monetarily. Gritting my teeth I raise my hands and trail them through the wooden door and endeavor to reach the handle of the door and when I do reach it, my hand just lingers there absorbing the cold of the metal, then I painfully lock it.

My body doesnt feel like my own, I had control over my thoughts and yet I let him touch me again.

How could I? At this thought a muffed cry forces it's way towards my throat. I don't want to cry, I don't desire to be used to this, is this truly what I'm composed of? Is this genuinely me?

I strongly press my mouth with the back of my hand . But the sound just reduces it doesn't peregrinate away, I auricularly discern some girls walk in the rest room and my eyes widen. It will truly be a piteous thing to see me in this state.

I bite my tounge and hope for them to get out. I hear them chat loudly but I'm too preoccupied with the void in heart and pain in my body to hear what they are talking about.

When I feel like I can't any longer stop my cries, I hear footsteps leave. I let out a pained cry.

"Damn." I hear, "I forgot my-" a girl from the group comes back from the stall.

"Wait..." she says, I bite my cheeks. My tears fall mercilessly. "Is somebody crying?" She questions.

She goes quite for a minute. My breaths echo in the vacuous stall. I auricularly discern her come near my stall.

"Hey girl..." she says, sounding confused. I wonder who she is. "Don't cry okay? He is stupid. Don't care about him." She reiterates, she has a distinct accent. "I mean, I'm guessing it a dude." She trails, "or if it's a similar problem, I'm not sure but it's going to be alright. Okay? Say something I feel stupid talking with walls." She laughs saccharinely. I don't know who she is but for some reason I hum a yes.
"Thank God there is someone!" She exclaims. "I mean don't let it to your heart, your feelings I mean. Discuss it with someone. Don't let it consume you. It's not good. I mean we aren't on the same page, but like, you know, I just want to help." She verbalizes, "I-" at this her phone commences ringing.
I imagine her checking who the caller is, "Yikes, gotta run. It's my papa. Bye." She says as I auricularly discern footsteps leave.

I feel, better. I quickly wipe away my tears and open the door. When the way is clear I wash my face and head to the room where cheering trials are being held.

I see May and Sam making out with each other. I roll my eyes.

"Earnestly, get a room guys." I scream, making them to get away from each another.

"We ain't rich!" Sam tells me, visually examining May who is blushing heavily. He is playing with her hands.
"By the way, your mom called I think-" May verbally expresses. I interrupt her, "You opened my bag?"

"We needed gum." Sam expounds.

I groan, giving them a death glare.

"See ya!" Sam screams as I leave the room.

I ambulate down the stadium while taking out my phone from my pocket, I swipe and call my mom from speed dial, because who has the time.

She answers the call and authorize me to meet her near the cafe, as she has parked there.

As I keep my phone in my pocket, somebody emanates from abaft me. I jump involuntary and widen my eyes as I see Jason in front of me. The grey eyed heartrob winks at me.

"God! You scared me." I exclaim while reposing my hand on my chest, as Julian smirks and starts walking beside me.

"Well, technically you got scared." He expresses. I don't see him, but feel him smile. He runs his hand through his tousled brown hair. Smelling like his usual Axe perfume.

"Don't you have somebody else to annoy?" I question as I roll my eyes at him, he gives me a side smirk and pretends to be hurt, placing his hand over his heart.
"Ouch, I'm hurt."

"As if."

"What are you doing later?" He questions, coming in front of me. I notice his dark blue eyes and messy hair, I can feel that he is tired from the football practice.

"Nothing much-" my sentence is interrupted when Jason ceases midtrack and nudges me to look behind.

"Excuse me?" I aurally perceive as I turn around, I'm greeted by a dyad of blue eyes.

"Yes?" I verbally express.

"You dropped your phone back there." He tells me, I widen my eyes when he engenders the phone.

"Thank you so much!" I express my gratitude as I take back my phone from his hands, fortuitously physically contacting the tips of his fingers.

He departs. When Jason is about to speak something, someone else interrupts me.

"Hi, excuse me Miss." A boy with ebony hair and straight nose, looking like a movie star says. I am surprised.

"Yes?"

"Could I use your phone, I need to call my mom-" he begans.

"Yep. Sure." I say as I smile at him, for some reason I am consistently looking at him. He seems vaguely familiar. As if I have seen him somewhere. I might have at school.

As I hand him my phone, I know Julian is rolling his eyes. "You could have asked your friends man, you have plenty." He says rudely.

The handsome boy dials the number and waits for the ring, "My phone is Dead and dude's think I am a mama's boy already. I don't want the roasting to escalate." He laughs merrily. He seems very kind, given that Julian was nothing but acerbic to him.

He distances himself from us as I wait. After 30 seconds he comes back with a nice smile, which shows his dimples.

"Thank you so much," he begans.

"Elenor!" I verbally express with ebullience. "You are welcome."

"Alexander. You can call me Alex." He tells me, and raises his hand as a salute and goes back to where he emanated from.

"Alex? More like Ass." Jason comments.

"Oh come on," I verbalize hitting Jason's strong arm as we commence walking. "He's kind of nice." I hold his arm until we reach the exit.

" I never saw him before, he is new?"

"Very recent, he came from Madrid. Apparently his parents got transferred. Hate to admit it but He got good skills." My friend lets me know.

"Bye!" I say as I leave his arm. But in an expeditious motion he pulls me close, my bag on my side and hugs me. I feel weird but not uncomfortable as I'm proximate to him. I inelegantly endeavor to pull away, he lets me.

Before he can verbally express anything I rush towards my mom's car near the cafe.

I open the door and see my mom verbalizing with someone over the phone.

"We are going to dinner with my good friend." She apprises me. I can't care less as I still think about all the things that have transpired with me during the cheering trials.

But mostly after them.

have a nice week! Also the picture in the start of the chapter is Elenor.