There's a Wifey

"Breathe."

She heard it and listened. She used her lungs for the first time in 3 minutes. Her heart was beating. She was indeed alive. Her eyes widen to see a semi-buff guy that was at least 25. She closed her eyes again when she saw the man bring his lips to hers. He put his lips on hers. He tried to resuscitate her. Little did he know she was alive. She put her tongue into his mouth. He noticed 3 secs in.

"You're alive!" His southern accent was more grotesque than sexy. Did it really matter when he had such a pretty face? "I'm so glad. I was a bit worried earlier. You're actually the first person I saved..." So I'm special... Nice to hear, She smirked.

"Oh my goodness. You must want to get up let me help you." He held out his hand. She didn't respond. She acted lifelessly. "What am I doing? My hand won't do much." He got behind her and grabbed her arms. He lifted up till half of her body was up then he lifted by her waist. She enjoyed every moment. Too wrapped up in his arms she forgot the real reason she was there. She tried to kill herself.

"You must be cold. Want a blanket? I have one in my truck." He said.

"Yeah." She said.

He walked off. It wasn't too long till he was back. He wrapped the blanket around Perry's shoulders.

"Now you're wrapped up like a burrito." He snickered.

She sighed. She realized her situation here. She's still hopeless. She sat down. She moped.

"I'm sorry. That was probably insensitive to joke. Given your situation..."

"It's okay. I didn't want to face my problems. There's just a lot going on."She replied.

He sat down next to her. He put one arm around her. "Like what? I'm here to listen."

"I'm pregnant." Tears fell rapidly. She turned her head from him. She has never shown herself when she cried. Her crying face was too ugly.

He grabbed her chin and turned her face to him. "No need to hide. This is a safe space. We shared saliva so I'm here you. My mother used to tell me that when you kissed a girl, you had to marry her."

She laughed and wiped away her tears. "We didn't really kiss. Haha."

"Well, your tongue was in my mouth. You have weird reflexes."

"Yeah.. reflexes."

"So you're pregnant?"

"Yep. With nowhere to go."

"Now you do."

"How do I know it's safe to go with you?"

"I just saved your life with my mouth, what more do you want?"

"Hehe. I guess I can go with a stranger."

She was walking to his truck. "I need to get something from my car first."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

She was walking to her car when A huge 18 wheeler truck came rushing and hit her car. Her car swerved and fell into the river. It was done for. It wasn't as out of the way as she thought. She was in shock she didn't move.

"Are you okay? That car almost hit you. Good thing that car was empty... Wait, was that your car?" He asked.

She nodded. He grabbed her and took her out of the way. "We don't want to end up like that car. We'll be safe here. Do you want to call the police?"

She shook her head no. He was confused but wait for her to use her words.

The trucker got out and saw his truck barely had any damage. He got back in and drove off.

"That was horrible. I can't believe anyone would do that." He hugged her.

At that moment nothing else mattered. She melted into his arm like butter. She had to be in his arms forever.

He let go and led her back to the truck.

They got acquainted in the truck. She explained in vague details her history with her possible baby daddies and saying she couldn't go back. He just told him his name. His name was Doss.

They arrived at a beautiful house. He opened the door for Perry.

"Oh, thank you." She felt so taken care of. She knew this was it. Not death but happiness with a man that she deserved.

Her smile soon turned to anguish when a lady ran out of the house. She jumped on Doss. She gave him a bunch of kisses all on his face and neck.

Who is this B*TCH?