Doesn't a mistress get a goodbye kiss?

Christmas was coming soon. Couples kissed under the mistletoe, kids were trying to be their best for Santa, and friends gather for holiday parties. Their household was quite different. They were all holding back tension that was kept in for months. They all tiptoed around each other. Since Perry came back, Doss and Vaughn never seemed to be happy. Always secretly holding their emotions, so crying wouldn't be all they hear from the little girl...and Perry.

Christmas eve came and they decided to hold a party. It was always going so well until Perry decided the atmosphere had to change. Perry could no longer fit her sexy Christmas dress she wore every year. She wailed about it and tried to order Doss to cancel the party.

"Vaughn is very excited to have this party, we can't just cancel it. How about we go shopping and go get you another dress?" Doss suggested.

"Can we just skip it altogether? We can go to a restaurant, with just us three. Vaughn can handle the party by herself."

"I'm not sure...We sorta did promise."

"Vaughn wants to have the party. We only agreed to please her. She won't even miss us."

Doss agreed and they went to a diner. Perry complained the whole time making the girl cry and Doss try to appeal to her needs. They came home to Vaughn. Next to her were packed bags.

"I was HUMILIATED! I was waiting on you guys to come out and everyone else was too. I went to goi get you guys and you were just gone. No note or nothing. Everyone talled behind my back and I had to play it off. I then began to drink so much that I began to puke while I was singing. Everyone left then I was stuck to deal with my mess alone. This proves that you will always choose her over me. I'm retired and I'm done. Expect divorce papers coming your way soon. I'm leaving you, Doss. You get what you want Perry."

"Baby, I-"

"Shut up. No baby this, or baby that. I'm clearly not your baby. I'm clearly not your anything. I'll be staying in a hotel. Don't try to follow me."

She walked out the door and pushed the child out the way. She fell down and cried. Perry went to comfort her. Doss fell to the ground as well. It was if Vaughn pushed him down too. When she was done confronting her child, she tried to confront Doss.

Doss pushed her off of him. It was the first Doss was mean to her.

"I'm tired of you too. You're always in need of my help. I tried to help you because you reminded me of my sister but I never had any attraction to you. I love my wife, but I put you first. Your neediness. Your constant attention-seeking. Get away from me. You disgust me."

She began crying.

"Shut up, your tears mean nothing." He grabbed a bottle of scotch and drank every last drop.

Perry watched him turn into a man she never has seen before. She told her daughter to go to bed. She didn't and hid in the hall.

"I know you don't mean it. I know this isn't the best timing but I love you, Doss. from the very moment, I met you. Vaughn gave us her blessing, we can finally be together."

Doss looked at her crazy. "Are you out of your mind? Did you not hear a word I said. I love MY WIFE. Not you. I worried about you because I saw your in a sisterly way. You are just a wreck, just like my sister. I want nothing to do with you. I'm leaving to go convince Vaughn to give me a second chance."

Perry grabbed his arm. "Please stop, Give us a chance."

Doss didn't utter a word. He grabbed the scotch then made eye contact with Perry's daughter as he smashed her mother's head in.