8

Nash's POV

We arrived at the London eye, the queue around it was huge and we were really struggling to move around. Cameron hadn't spoken to me since our little argument at the train station and I hadn't tried talking to him. I thought he'd understand why I didn't want to act like a gay couple in London, I know there are loads around and everything and London is particularly homophobic, but you still get those people who do not agree with it at all.

'Sorry.' Cameron said quietly

'What?' I didn't think I had heard him properly.

'I said sorry.' Cameron said louder this time. He looked at me all forlorn and I went to give him a hug. He moved into the hug but we quickly pulled back after a second making it look like a bro hug.

'Friends.' Cameron said

'Friends.' I replied. We both smiled and looked back to the big wheel in front of us.

'Nash, look. If at the end of this you want to go home, you can. But if you do, I can't see me and you working.' Cameron said to me suddenly. He then looked at the floor and began to step from foot to foot.

'Is that what you want?' I asked

'No of course not. I love you Nash.'

'Then why did you say that?'

'Because, I don't know, I just can't see you staying around here Nash, you're too afraid to let go of the past.'

'Im not afraid to let go Cameron, I just don't want to. You always said to the future and I'm trying to let everything go but I can't because so much has happened since we first got together Cameron, I mean I put you in hospital for fucks sake, who does that. I can't just forget about that Cameron.'

'I know you can,t but I have and I've forgiven you.'

'How Cameron! We can't carry on like this were arguing over everything.'

'And! Everything is getting out in the open.'

'Yes it is, now everyone around here knows our business.' I said loudly and a few people moved away from us.

'They don't care Nash, they're just nosey.' I looked and a few teenage girls were looking at Cameron and I. Cameron smiled at them and beckoned them to join us in the queue but they denied.

After three hours of queuing Cameron and I could finally get into the London eye. Cameron run straight to the end window of one of the carriages and looked out the window,

'Nash look, it's so amazing!' I smiled at the back of his head, in awe of his fascination.

'I know.'

'Look you can see Big Ben! And the river flows for ages!'

'I know Cameron I know.' Cameron turned to face me and ran to give me a hug.

'Fuck being friends Nash, were gay, let's just be gay together.' Cameron was looking up at me with his eyes wide. Those chocolate brown eyes I fell in love with.

'Fine.' I said, giving in and kissing Cameron on the lips. I forgot about all issues that are around me and I forgot that I was in public. I only pulled back when someone was rapping on my shoulder,

'Nash, Cameron, hi!'

Oh great

Jack G's POV

'What are we gonna do first in wedding plans Jack.' Jack asked me

'Errr, maybe a venue would be good.' I replied. Jack threw a cushion at me from his side of the room.

'Well I know that der brain. But where do you want to get married.'

'In a building.'

'Jack come on be more helpful.'

'Just saying you're becoming Gilinsky I'm not taking Johnson.'

'I gathered that, what about Vegas.'

'We are not getting married in Vegas.'

'Where then, Hawaii?'

'Why would we get married in Hawaii?'

'Because it's pretty.'

'My garden is pretty but I don't want to get married in my garden Jack.'

'Youre really not being helpful.'

'Im just being a good fiancée.'

'Thats definitely what you're not.'

'Hehe. Well I want to get married in Florida. There's this island called Anna Maria Island and it's really pretty.'

'Ok cool. Do they cater for gay weddings?'

'Im not sure but I'm sure we can find out.'

'Sweet. What are we going to wear?'

'Umm well clothes I guess.'

'Jack really can you stop it now.' I could tell that Jack was getting annoyed with me so I stood up and snuggled beside him on his sofa. I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him close to me. He smiled and tensed up under my touch, something he has done since I slapped him a few days ago.

'Ok baby I'll stop it for you.' I said

'Good. How do you think cam and Nash are coping on the other side of the pond.'

'Im sure they are doing great seeing as they love each other very much.'

'What if they got married.'

'Wed go to their wedding. Were Cameron's best friends we can do that.'

'Fair point. I love you Jack.'

'I love you too.'

We cuddled for a little while before Jack fell asleep in my arms. I sighed to myself, I was going to spend the rest of my life with him, even if he was a sleepy person I loved him. My phone started to ring from my back pocket but I couldn't reach it so I pushed Jack into the floor. He landed with a thud but continued to sleep peacefully.

'Hello?' I said down the phone

'Jack? It's Aaron.'

'Oh hey Aaron, what's up bro?'

'Ive done something really really stupid.'

'Whatve you done?'

'Jack I'm going to be a dad.'

'Btu that's impossible, you're with Ha- you cheated'

'I was drunk it didn't mean anything with this girl I swear I have no idea what to do.'

'Have you told anyone.'

'No, no one else picked up the phone.'

'Carter didn't answer his phone.'

'No he's at the movies with Matt.'

'Oh right ok. Well, have you spoken to the girl about it?'

'Ive tried but whatever I say she's like I'm keeping it Aaron it's my baby I'm keeping it.'

'Tell her she needs to think carefully about this.'

'She says she has and she's keeping it no matter what I say.'

'Incant help you anymore Aaron. This is something you need to solve and sort out on your own.'

'Thanks Jack, thanks for the help bro.' Aaron angrily hung up the phone and I sat on huge sofa looking at Jack on the floor. At least my life wasn't as fucked up as Aaron's.

Cameron's POV

I thought being stood in the London a Eye would be great because I was there with Nash. But no, hell on earth had to turn up, didn't it.