19

Cameron's POV

Shawn let me stay at his for the first week I was still out in America, we didn't tell the guys though. Taylor was the only one who knew and he only found out because he saw some boxers in the wash bin that wasn't Shawn's and he assumed Shawn was a cheat,which was wrong as Taylor then walked in on me having a shower. I was currently sat on the edge of Shawn's bed between Shawn and Taylor eating a bowl of doritos watching Frozen as Carter said we needed to watch it.

'This movie is basically every disney princess movie shoved together.' Taylor said, taking about six Doritos and eating them all at once.

'That is a true fact bro.' I said and Taylor laughed

'I mean, Anna didn't have to go looking for Elsa, and Elsa is just a sassy, over reactive single lady. She needs a man in her life.' Taylor said

'Thats what the movie was based around babe, women not needing a man to get by.' Shawn said

'Well someone needs to get Elsa a man or she is going down, either that or she needs a doctor cuz her periods are messed up crazy time.' Taylor said as he stood up to go the bathroom. I remained on the sofa and Shawn stood up to open the door as it knocked. I could hear him whispering to whoever was at the door and then the door shut.

'Who was it?' I shouted as Jack and Jack same through the door with Shawn behind them. They looked at me sat on the sofa.

'Hey Cam.' Jack G said to me

'Hey Jack and Jack Gilinsky.' I said to them and I winked, Jack j looked at me and laughed

'We are having issues with people telling us apart, we have the same name now and we don't know who's post is who's.' Jack G said

'I understand, I'm still gonna call you Jack and JJ if that's ok, so I know the difference,' I told them and they both nodded.

'So why are you here?' JJ asked me

'Im here until I get a buyer for the flat in London, I lost my job so I've moved back over here and been staying with Shawn. Sasha didn't want me to leave, she said I'd find a new job out in England but I said no I'm going home. I haven't told my mom I'm home yet so I'll do that soon and move back in with her, has Nash asked about me?' I asked them

'Nah, he's meant to be moving to New York with Tai though. Tai asked him to move in with him on Thursday. They leave the day after tomorrow.' JJ said and my heart literally broke into a thousand pieces and Shawn could sense it. Taylor came back into the room and looked around.

'You ok Cam?' Taylor asked and I just nodded, I couldn't speak or I'd cry my eyes out.

'Look maybe we should be going, but if you want to talk to us cam, you can call us. Thanks for crashing the wedding by the way.' Jack G said as he and JJ left to go home. I wondered why they had came over in the first place. Shawn saw them out and I sat in the room eith Taylor. He was watching me from where he was stood.

'You want him back don't you? You don't want him to go to New York.' Taylor said to me, I knew he meant Nash.

'Yeah. I messed up so badly Taylor. I wouldn't do it again, ever but I'll never get Nash to see that, to him I'm just the cheater, I'll always be the cheater.' I said as I started to cry, Taylor sat beside me and rubbed up and down my spine, which took my mind off of my crying. I looked at Taylor through my tear covered eyes and smiled at him.

'Youre a great friend,'' I told him and he just nodded at me

'Im sorry for being a dick to you cam.' Taylor announced and he looked at the floor. Shawn came back into the room, this time with Matt and. Carter in tow. Matt came and sat straight down beside me but Carter stood in the doorway giving me a death stare. I tried to ignore it put I could feel it burning into the back of my head. Taylor stood up and went into the kitchen to fix us all a drink while Shawn took Taylor space on the sofa.