23

6 months later

3rd persons POV

Cameron and Nash were laying on the beach in Hawaii. Watching the dolphins jump out of the blue ocean. Nash had his hand in Cameron's. Cameron was watching Nash as he looked out to sea, he looked at the way Nash's eyelashes curled slightly at the ends, he looked at the way Nash's mouth curled up at the corner to smile when he saw something that looked pretty. Cameron was looking at the guy he fell in love with, and he was Cameron's for the rest of his life, seeing as this was their last day of their honeymoon. Of course, Nash said yes.

Tai? They don't speak of him anymore, he apparently got arrested for gbh. Nash looked at Cameron watching him.

'I never thought we'd end up here.' Nash said, purring slightly as he spoke

'Neither did I yet here we are, husband.' Cameron said to Nash and Nash smiled.

'Well at least you took Grier.' Nash winked at Cameron and Cameron laughed,

'Well, I am now Cameron Alexander Grier.' Cameron smiled. The pair looked back into the sea when they were shoved from behind. Jack and Jack jumped over their heads and flopped down on the sand in front of them. Carter and Matt slid down beside them and Taylor and Shawn walked over to the bundle of boys on the floor. Aaron and Hayes stood laughing from the boardwalk.

'I thought you guys had gone home?' Cameron said jokingly

'Well we are going to be with you for the rest of your lives too.' Taylor announced. The boys all bundled on top of Nash who squirmed beneath them, when Nash could no longer breathe the boys got off him and ran into the sea. Nash stood up and looked at his husband beside him.

'Come on Nash.'

'Lets go Cameron.'

'Shall we say it again?' Cameron said to Nash.

'On three, two, one.'

'To the future.' Both boys said, before running into the sea, hand in hand.

---The End----

I hope you guys enjoyed this sequel.

I had so much fun writing it.

Leave your comments and thought with me.

And check out the rest of my stories.

I love all of you readers

You mean the world to me

Thanks you for all the reads votes and comments

You guys are the reason why I carried on writing

Once again thank you again

And a huge shoutout to all of you who DM'd me, added me on Snapchat and Tweeted me. You guys know who you are and you're amazing

All of you are

Thank you so much

Love Anna

Xxxxxxx