14

Cameron's POV

'You can't tell him.' I cried to Carter and Matt, the tears were falling from my eyes so hard

'Why shouldn't i? You're cheating on him!' Carter shouted at me

'But I love him. Carter please, I'm begging you!' I cried. Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I turned into his chest and cried harder. Carter was looking at me

'You have a funny way of showing him you love him.' Carter said to me

'I know! And I feel so bad. I want to stop it with Sasha. But I can't, you don't know what it's like!' I cried even louder and Matt was struggling to hold me.

'Im so disappointed in you Cameron.' Carter said to me

'Please don't tell Nash.' I pleaded with Carter but he didn't answer me. I carried on crying as we walked through the park. Carter and Matt were holding hands and taking silly little pictures with each other. "That's what you and Nash should be like." I thought yo myself. Watching Matt and Carter made me think of Nash, I really did love him, but what if he found out about Sasha, I'd lose him forever. Carter, Matt and I spent the day out until about five when we decided to go back to my flat for some dinner. Carter sat on the sofa and FaceTimed the boys in America for me. I was so nervous that he was going to tell Nash that I stayed in the same room as him. The boys were all round Jack Gilinsky's house, I recognised the bedroom straight away. Shawn was sat on Taylor's lap and they were on the floor. Jack and Jack were laying on the bed with their heads by Taylor and Shawn and Nash was shirtless on a chair in the corner.

'Hi guys.' Carter called

'Hey.' They all shouted in sync

'Hey babe.' I said to Nash and all the boys on his end turned to look at him

'Hey.' He said back to me, he smiled lightly and I smiled back.

'So what have you guys been up to.' Matt asked, coming in from the kitchen carrying a bottle of cola.

'Well we went to the beach this morning and then we came back here to Jack's.' Shawn explained and they all nodded. 'What about you.' Shawn asked us. Carter looked at me dead in the eyes and I looked at him.

'Babe are you ok, you look like you're about to cry?' Nash said to me

'Yeah, I'm fine.' Carter gave me a look 'Nash I need to talk to you, alone.' I said and carter handed me my phone. I went into my own bedroom and locked the door. Nash must have done the same thing but gone to another room inJacks house. He FaceTimed me and he was on his own. I grabbed a few tissues and put them beside me.

'Hey.' He said

'Hi.' I replied

'Whats wrong?' He asked

'Theres no easy way for me to say this.' I said 'Nash, please whatever I'm about to tell you you have to promise me that you will still love me, even after I've told, you.'

' I can't promise anything, I mean of you've cheated on me I won't love you but you wouldn't do that.' Nash said and he laughed, I looked down at the bed and he realised

'Cam?' He said, his voice cracking, I looked back up at the screen on the phone. I had tears falling from my eyes again. Nash looked at me and he looked heartbroken.

'Im trying to end it.' I cried 'she won't go without a fight though.' I said and I was really crying

'I-it's Sasha isn't it?' Nash stuttered. I nodded and he looked up to the ceiling of the room he was in. I was crying really hard, as was Nash, we were both in absolute tears.