Lies, Betty Lies!

Betty POV
After jug woke up I've been so worried, was he ok the doctor are doing their best, I know that! But will he make it? And if he does what will he say? Did he hear what I say? My mind was racing... what was going to happen?

Juggie POV
After the doctor gave me time to rest after they calmed my heart rate all I could think about what Betty said! Did she really love me? She she has never said that before! After about an hour I called nurse Green to my room...
"I want to see Elizabeth Cooper" I demanded. Am I ready? I don't know what to say to her but I know I need to talk to her!
"Right away, mr Jones" with that nurse green helped me out of bed gave me a walker as I still was struggling to walk after the accident. When we got to Betty's room my heart sunk as I saw her files out side her door saying that she was pregnant but lost a baby due to being stabbed! I wanted to kill the person that did this! As I entered I saw her asleep on the bed her mum was in the room as well reading a book...
"Mrs Cooper" she look up at me with a glare, then I remembered that she must hate me for knocking up her daughter. She put down her book and walked over to Betty, waking her up.
"Betty, jughead is here!" She jumped up to see me with a massive smile on her face while her eyes were consumed by her tears! I start walking towards her...
"Hello, Betty!" My face felt wet with tears. Once Alice and the nurses left I took off my beanie and got into bed with Betty.
"Juggie, your face! Are you ok?" Without responding to her I grabbed her stomach and rested my head on her breasts...
"Betty, I'm sorry for getting angry before, I heard what you said to me in my room! I love you too Betty! But who did this to you? Not get you pregnant but put you in hospital" I didn't let go, she made me feel safe!
"Jug, it was Veronica and the serpents!" My heart froze! My family killed my child and for that they were going to pay! "Veronica was the one who stabbed me but sweet pea and some others held us!" I snapped
"Who? Who was is your little us?" I saw her start to panic, my face was bright red!
" I was having a movie night at Cheryl's with Toni and Archie and Cheryl was there Ovi. Don't get angry it was after my mum kick me out and we broke up! I needed friends" I calmed my self down, she was telling the truth if it wasn't for me and the serpents this never would have happened! It was all my fault!
"Why were you kissing Archie,In his house?" I said with hatred, gritting my teeth...
" we where practicing for Carrie! He is playing tommy and I'm sue! That's all! And the reason I've been living with him is cod I had no where else to go!" All my fault! I hate my self if only I was a Better boyfriend! "Jug, I love you but I don't we can be any more than friends because of the baby. I'm sorry!" I lent in and kissed her I understood what she meant but it was better than not being apart of my baby's life at all!
"One more thing, Betty. Do you know the gender?" She gave a small nod
"It's a girl, jug! We had a boy but he's gone" the tears started to pour down her face... I just hugged her, we just hugged!