Night night!

Archie POV

At Cheryl's house

However much Cheryl and her house creep me out I do it for Betty. I know how much she needs her friends right now due to her being kicked out. Under all the blankets and pillows me, Betty and Cheryl and Toni snuggled up for a couples night in. Once all the food had arrived we got ready to watch a movie on Netflix.
"So lovers what shall it be" Cheryl said as she scrolled through some options.
"What about... reign?" I suggest knowing how Betty is always stealing my iPad to watch it in bed. However the response I got wasn't what I wanted...
" wow what a manly choice Archie Andrews" Toni laughed to her self and Cheryl joined in.
"Well it's not like I suggested Gilmore girl!" I said try to help my self out but I was actually digging a hole as they brush out laughing again Betty even laughed a little but mainly tried to hide it behind a her pillow.
"Oh why don't we watch Carrie? The 70's version not the cr*py 2002 version!"

Cheryl POV
I didn't even wait for a response I just put it on. I thought to my self about the relationship between me and my mum and how it's like Carrie and her mum. That was when I had the best idea! We should do Carrie the musical!  Quickly I rummaged for my phone, paused the tv...
"Hey... why did you pause it" Betty insisted. Ignoring her I rang Kevin and put him on loud speaker.
Kevin: hello?
Me: Kevin I just had a great idea why don't we do Carrie the musical at school! Mr B adores you he's bound to say yes! So what do u think?
Kev: I love it! Is Betty with you?
Betty: right here kev!
Kev: Betty you can play sue, Archie can play Tommy and Cheryl you can play Carrie!
Archie: do I have to be in the musical?
Kev: yes! Archie you are the literal embodiment of tommy Ross! You have to!
Toni: it just such a shame that jughead isn't here to be apart of it all
Kev: yeah, I'm sure he would have documented it all! He loves doing stuff like that...
Betty: we'll talk to you later kev. But it all sound good
All: bye !
After that I hung the phone and un paused the tv.

Veronica POV

All though they had no clue I was just out side ready to carry out revenge on behalf of me and jughead! Betty may be the perfect girl next door but I'm a daddy's got who always gets what she wants and I want my archiekins back, whatever the cost. I managed to get some serpents in on it to help me revenge their king.
"On my count 1,2,3!" And with that me and the serpents burst throw the door. Sweat pea grabbed Betty Toni stood in-front of Cheryl to protect her in addition to this fangs had Archie.
"Well, well, well! What do we have here? Let me catch to the chase archiekins  you need to cut all ties with this knocked up scum and come back to me or she will die!" I signaled sweet pea to start squeezing Betty throat...
" Archie, will we have a murder on our hands or will I get my boyfriend back? Times ticking!"

Betty POV
Sweet peas grip got tighter and tighter I was moments away from passing out but in those moments I saw Archie saving me...
"Veronica, I will be your boyfriend again and work for your dad as long as I can still be friends with Betty! Mean that she says at my house but that's it" I felt the heat from the fireplace burning the tears as the rolled down my cheek...
" all right archiekins but only if she and her babies survive this!" With that Veronica pulled out a knife stabbed me in the stomach but it was to late I felt my body go numb as I hit the floor the serpents ran along with Veronica laughing like monsters in the dark! The last words I heard her say were "Night, night, Betty Cooper!".