The start of a big lie

Betty POV

5am before school

Suddenly I woke up and scrambled my way to the bathroom. My stomach was churning inside of me, just as my head reach the toilet, my intire stomach contest splashed in the bowl. It get I was on a boat crossing in a summer storm. As I slumped down on the floor, I rested my head against the wall. After two seconds of peace my mum burst into my room; like a bear searching for its cub, ready do defend and nurture it young... She has been so over protective since Polly and dad left; it's as if she is terrified that I will leave to!

"Elizabeth, my baby! Are you okay, I heard you being sick, is there anything I can do?" She pulled me into a hug, clenching as tight as she could.

"Mum, I'm fine I've just been sick! Don't worry I'm still going into school, I know I need to obtain my attendance to get into an Ivy League school" giving a soft but smile but it didn't quite fool her. Ever since I was five years old she could tell if I was lying, she says it's mothers instinct but I just think it's because I'm a terrible liar.

"Umm... Betty. I know it's a bit awkward but is it possible that your pregnant? I know you and Jughead have been... Together" the crying was unbelievable but could she be right? We normally used protection apart from once or twice!

"Oh no!" My whole life crumbled. What if it's Archie's? We had that little session in his dad's garage when me and juggie had broke up! "Please, No" from my reaction my mother knew it was possible, however devastated she was she did what to lose anyone else! But still she wandered what would become of me, as even though she didn't always show it she did truly care about me!