The celebration- part 1

Archie POV
Just after we sent that message to mr Lodge me and Betty drove off to my place.
"Betty!" I said... "pack your bags! I demanded as look of confusion Spread across her face.
"Arch, what are you going on about? Why?" I smiled showing her my cheeky grin that got us in this mess to start with...
"We're going to a nice hotel for the night to celebrate! And something tells me we can't do that while my dad is home!" Her grin filled the room and made me feel so bubbly inside, I was going to spend the night with the girl I loved!

After we pack a bag and got in the car

"Betty, I need to stop at the mall to get some stuff you can wait in the car or you can take my card and tick a few things off the list for me?"
I knew she would want to come with me and I wanted her to but she couldn't. It would ruin the surprise!
"Archie, I don't want to stay in the car on my own so we can half the list and meet up out sides forever 21 at 5pm"
"Sounds perfect,my little love muffin!" The words slipped out of my mouth I must have sounded so dorky but she just giggled leaning in to kiss me. She knows who I am and loves me for it! What more could I want?

List - Betty's half
• conditioner
• shampoo
• sexy pjs

List- Archie's half
• cash back
• body wash
• ring

I went into Tiffany's and got Betty the best Ring I could afford it looked like this:

It was the one Betty has dreamt of getting as an engagement ring her whole life! I was so happy to finally be the one to give it to her

It was the one Betty has dreamt of getting as an engagement ring her whole life! I was so happy to finally be the one to give it to her. I put the little box in my jacket pocket. I'm so nervous but excited as well... after that I got body wash for Lush as I know how much Betty loves that shop along with the cash I needed for the hotel!
When I went to go meet Betty outside forever 21 I saw her in Victoria secret still picking out Pjs. She made me laugh while I walked towards the shop to help her out.
"Betty, Betty, Betty. Haven't you chosen anything yet?" The grin on her face made me so happy. I just thought to my self this is the girl I want to marry!
"Arch please help, I can't decide" she trusted me to pick the best one, this is a step up from not letting me to use the waffle maker that I BOUGHT FOR HER!
"Erm... I like the pink one with the black lace" I tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about but I came out as if I was really camp instead, but again we just laughed.
"Pink, it is!" She said as she passed it to the lady at the till...
"Betty, what am I meant to wear?" I asked giving her a little grin...
"Oh Archie, I prefer you in your birthday suit" the lady at the till bit her lip trying not to laugh. But to continue the cheekiness I picked up a of sparkling gold thong and stated
"Oh that a shame I was hoping you would choose these for me" as a waved them in the air accidentally flinging them on to another costumers head... everyone just laughed!