The Celebration-Part 3

Archie POV
This morning I woke up before Betty. I was so happy that she was resting it allowed me to watch my fiancé, in the cute way she does. I reached for my phone and text my dad...
Me: hey dad x
Dad: what's up kid? Where are you? X
Me: Me and Betty are at a hotel x
Dad: what are you doing there?
Me: dad, I asked her x
Dad: well done kiddo what did she say?
Me: she said yes dad. She said yes!
Dad: congratulations! My little boy is getting married. X
Me: thanks dad x

With that Betty started to wake up...
"Hello my beautiful fiancé!" She smiled as a placed a soft kiss on her lips, it was perfect.
"Arch, I know we only got engaged last night but I don't want to wait! I'm getting bigger everyday. I don't want to look fat in the photo's!"
" alright Betty, we can talk to our parents and see if we can do a small but adorable ceremony". With that she kissed me again but this time it was much more passionate and loving... A few moments later room service came to deliver us breakfast.

Betty POV
The first thing I did when we got back to Riverdale was to go see Cheryl. As I entered her house it was quite and there where axe marks every where.
"Cheryl? Nana Rose?" I called hoping that they where alright...
"In here Betty" Cheryl said in a calm but sad voice. "It was the black hood he came to kill me! I swear my mum is playing a part of it! And I'm starting to doubt that my uncle Claude is my uncle at all!" I was shocked as I saw her just laying on Jason's bed...
"What do you mean about your uncle? Cheryl?" I asked trying not to cause her any more stress.
She sat up and looked at me.
"Sweet cousin Betty, I think that my father killed his brother making it look like he committed suicide while actually he is still alive  pretending to be my uncle!" I froze. Could she be right? It made a lot of sense!"What are you doing here anyway Betty?" I smiled I knew it wasn't the right time but I didn't want to lie to her. So I pulled my hand out my back pocket and showed her the ring. "OMFD Betty dearest your engaged!" She pulled me in to a big hug. "When is the wedding?" She demanded.
"We haven't sent a date yet. We only got engaged last night! However I want to get married as soon as possible I don't want to look fat in my wedding photos!" She smiled at she was so happy! I knew she was hiding her fears but that's Cheryl for you. Always putting up walls...
"Once your married you can live here with me! Ovi the place is going to be redecorated. Don't worry about my parents they have to leave! Because Josie's mum came round yesterday to give me the divorce papers! I own thistle house and all the land and money of my family and I'm going to use it for good!" Her face lit up while talking about her new freedom, she was so happy.
"That's wonderful Cheryl! And me and Arch would love to move in with you. You should ask Toni as well" she grinned in excitement before grabbing her phone to text Toni!

C: Toni do u wanna move in with me? I divorced my parents so I have the house all to my self! Betty and arch are going to move in after they get married! What do u say?❤️❤️
T: I love you Cheryl and yes obviously I will move in with my gf!xxxx ❤️
T: say congrats to Barchie for me!

It's was settled my new life was coming together for the next few hours Cheryl and I talked about what we where going to do to the house and she also convinced me to let her plan the wedding...

At the Cooper house

I hid my hand in my back pocket so my mum wouldn't see it...
"Mum?" I called as the house was so quiet but then I heard a voice!
"In here Betty." Called my mum her and my dad where sitting in the lounge with a projector.
"Betty, do u want to join us we are about to watch some old home movies?" Asked my dad with a haunting smile branching across his face... I sat down and nodded so creeped out. Was I right in thinking my dad was the black hood? Within minutes I knew as the tapes where of him as a boy being made to repeat that 'sinners must die!' After an hour of him explaining him self sherif Keller took him away in the police car.

Archie POV
Out side the house while her dad was being taken away!
"Betty." I yelled as I ran towards her. Her eyes where red and she was shaking. The second I was next to her I pulled her into a strong embrace. There was so much I wanted to ask her but now wasn't the time. We now knew there were two black hoods haunting Riverdale! Mr Cooper and the one that tried to shoot my dad moments ago; my bets where on mr lodge for paying someone to do so...