Oh No!

Veronica POV
Few moments after Archie and Betty left...

My phone rang it was my dad!
Me: hey daddy-
Dad: sweetie Andre will pick u up in a few minutes don't ask question just get in and we'll explain when you get home!
Hung up****
I jumped out of my seat, did they know?
"Veronica, what the matter?" Jug asked with a suspicious look...
"Nothing, but I've got to go" with that I grabbed my bags and walked out side to be quickly coaxed into the limo my Andre! What was going to happen to me?
When I arrive at the Pembroke my parent quickly took me up to the office and sat me down on the leather chair.
"What's going on?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.
"Ronnie, the black hood messaged us! He told us that you were pregnant with Reggie's baby and that if we don't deal with it he will!"
"What?" As the look of horror stretched across my face!
"That is my we are sending you to New York to have an abortion and stay with your grandparents in manhattan!"
"But" I tried to fit in a word but I was cut off again-
"No buts! It's to keep you safe! And that is final!" I felt like crying but there was no point, I took Betty's baby away and now the black hood was taking mine!
Within 2 hours everything was packed and I was put into the limo getting sent to New York to meet the cruel end of my child's life!
Little did I know that after my abortion I wouldn't be going to stay with my abuela but I was in fact being sent to England to attend an all girls Catholic boarding school, far away from the Black hood and the male sex! The only thing I regret was not being able to say goodbye to my friends...