Have you heard?

Cheryl POV
As powered down my way down the cold heart halls of Riverdale High, the muttering filled my ears. Was I hearing right? I saw Toni charge towards me...
"Cheryl, have you heard about jughead? He was in a motorcycle accident and is in a coma! They doctors are saying he isn't going to make it! And listen to this, Archie is cheating on Veronica with Betty! What has the world come to?" Despite my shock I didn't like this hello so I carved my self a new one... as lent in and place a firm kiss on her lips. My girlfriend, my Toni, my soulmate.
"Good morning to you to!" As pulled back I got a glimpse of Betty and Archie down the hall...
"Toni dearest, will talk later! But right now I need to have a little chat with my sweet cousin!" And with that I began to strut my way to ever so guilty couple.
"Cousin dearest, have you heard? Your little betrayal has push jughead into an accident! But that not what I came to talk to you about!" I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the practice room... "Archie this is a girls matter, please go" as soon as he shut the door behind him my head snapped round to Betty! " don't bother lying I know your pregnant, Toni told me and I know it not jughead's so... does Archie know the truth of have we got a up coming diva in Riverdale High?"

Betty POV
I was so overwhelmed by all that was Going on my eyes just started to drain the stream of my emotions. How did Cheryl know?
"Oh Betty, I'm sorry you know I'm always strong with my tongue. Just know that you can talk to me, and remember we are family!"
"Thanks Cheryl, I'm just trying to bottle everything up but it's a lot you know. Plus I'm getting much bigger, much quicker as it's twins!" I let out a little laugh as I looked at her "what a surprise, ay! First our great grandfathers then your dad then you and Jason and Polly, and now me." She just smiled and gave me a hug. Even though she comes across the strong cherry bombshell of Riverdale but she is a lovely person at heart! "Cheryl?"
" yes,my sweet cousin?" Her mannerisms always made me smile as we was well read, who would have thought...
"I'm staying with Archie at the moment but maybe we could all do something together, you know sometime?"
"Oh Betty that sounds wonderful! My mother and uncle Claude are away until next week why don't you and Archie come stay at thistle house tonight! We can watch a movie or something!"
"That sounds great Cheryl" before I could fit another word in she yelled
"Come in Andrews" as if she knew he was listening. Unfortunately she nearly burst my ear drums in the process but never the less the second Archie enter the room, being Cheryl she took over...
" so Andrews, I'll give you the 411. I know it's your baby, I know that Betty is staying with blah blah blah but the main thing I was going to say was that you can join me and Betty in a sleepover at thistle house tonight!" Before poor Archie could even get a word out his awkward
"Erm" was cut off by Cheryl
"Perfect, see you guys at eight! Oh an Andrews, welcome to the family!"