MELTON EQUESTRIAN CENTER, TOOLERN VALE, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

The Melton Equestrian Center or Melton Equestrian Academy as it is also known is situated on 1967 Coimadai Road, Toolern Vale, Victoria. Many people have heard of aboriginal curses, where some poor soul has a ritualistic bone pointed at them. But, then again, could a wirrirrap be powerful enough to curse land? It seems that the land at the Melton Equestrian Academy west of Melbourne, is cursed. And academy employee by the name of Emma told a Haunted Australia crew member called Drew that footsteps can be heard in the club rooms, that riding helmets go missing and about the ghost of a girl called Michelle. Even before the Academy opened in 1989, it appeared that the 12 hectare property was jinxed. The Academy is plagued by strange animal behavior, several ghosts that haunt the place and a bunyip-like creature. The ghost of an aborigine, muttering voices, disappearing objects – even a mysterious black beast called Slunja-baha have been reported in the area. Long before Europeans arrived, a clan of the Wurundjeri tribe occupied this area and used the nearby Toolern Creek as a territorial boundary. It is possible the wirrirrap performed rituals to sanctify the land, warding off or frightening intruders. A riding student explained how people and horses get spooked by ghostly presences at the Academy.

Here is an investigation done by Haunted Australia's team consisting of Gary, Dizz, Jose, Di and Allison. Do the energies of yesteryear still reside on this sacred Australian soil? Can the mysterious disappearance of objects around the property be explained? A mother, a child will they be reunited in death after a tragic accident? Paranormal occurrences are strange orbs moving around the paddocks.