Don't

"Jinyoung?" Mark said, tightening his hug to Jinyoung who is sitting between his legs.

"hmm?" Jinyoung hums, flipping another page of his book he was reading.

"I love you." The older boy said, Jinyoung turn his head towards Mark, he cupped his cheeks and smiled.

Mark usually saying I love yous to Jinyoung when he feels something, the feeling of a sudden leaving, his heart always aching, as if there's a needle that hurt his heart, he has a heart disease.

He never said to Jinyoung about his illness, he don't want Jinyoung to worry about him. He'd rather die without hurting Jinyoung.

"Hyung, you always saying I love you to me in times like this. Like we're just cuddling and quiet. You're so sweet. I love you, too." Jinyoung said and planted a kiss on Mark's lips.

Jinyoung didn't know what Mark's means, he always say the phrase. Mark always say i love you when his heart aches, in case it's his time, at least he said that for the last time to the person he love the most.

"I love you, i love you, i love you... Jinyoung, I love you." He said and gives kisses on Jinyoung's cheeks and neck as Jinyoung just giggles and chuckles at his boyfriend's actions.

This moment that Mark wanted to cherish, just two of them, cuddling in their room at afternoon, the sun setting making their room a bit darker and only a light coming from the window that makes it more perfect, perfect moment for them, a moment that will not last long.

Mark buried his head on Jinyoung back as Jinyoung continue reading his book. Mark silently crying, not let him know that he's crying, he will miss Jinyoung, he will miss the memories. He will leave.