Chapter 2

Dallas's POV

"Dallas wake up!" Maddie woke me up for my dream. I only wish it wasn't a dream but sometimes the best things we can't have.

I know what your thinking... "How can she like Stephanie, Demi's her sister" and all that other stuff. Well guess what I do! I not only like her but I fell deep in love with her. Stephanie can make you feel so good about yourself with the most simple words that melt your heart. We all know Demi fucked up and real bad at it too but it makes me sad seeing my little sis unhappy.

Every interview Demi has or any concert... She puts on this fake smile and pulls everything aside, she's hurting... A lot. No one has talked to Demi since the "accident" but we do still watch her interviews and everything else. My mother cries every once in a while, she misses her little baby or that what she says. Marissa has tired to talk to Demi but she's won't answer to anyone.

It's been 5 months since we last saw Demi and Steph for that matter. Five months of tears, sadness, pain. You see my point. Now you may be asking yourself what happen to Stephanie? Or where's Stephanie? Well too answer your question.. She's great, her singing career has gone to another level, every new song goes number 1 in minutes. Is she single you ask? No she's isn't, she's dating Hayley Williams... For about 3 months now. They both have been caught out holding hands or hugging, but they always say they're only friends and nothing more. They honestly do make a very cute couple "The it couple" everyone says.

Remember Semi? Well that is still going and is stronger then ever. Stephanie's fans love Demi but lately many have tweeted mean things about Demi and Hayley. I guess every celeb is gonna have those really jealous fans.

"Dallas! Look it's Paramore!" Maddie took me out my thoughts. The teen choice live red carpet was on. Stupid if you tell me it's a blue carpet.

I- "I'm here with none other than Paramore!!"

H-"Hey, how goes it"

I- "Great now you guys are nominated for favorite rock band again, how does that feel"

J- "Well it's get to be here and it's amazing we couldn't think the fans enough. Even if we win or not it's amazing to be here"

I- "Now you guys performed here last year but who are you excited to see perform?"

J-" Stephanie of course!"

T-" Yeah, Stephanie's a real close friends of ours and she's amazing"

The interview look over at Hayley who started blushing.

H-"Yeah steph's real great it's pretty cool to see her"

I-"Well thanks guys, I'll let you go back into the sea now haha"

Most of the interviewers asked who were they most excited to see perform most said Stephanie and some Demi. I can't imagine who Demi must feel, they haven't seen each other in a while and now their both performing on that stage. Wow I can't pull that off...

"Maddie is Stephanie there yet?"

"No she's hasn't been on"

"Demi?"

"Nope.."

This should be good....

Steph's POV

"Okay you got this steph, god you look amazing in that dress" Maya said behind me as I stood at the mirror looking at myself.

"Thanks Maya" I smiled kindly and walked out the hotel with John, Maya and Isabel.