一 |某时某刻|

Yixing,

It was my place. The brothel also expensive auction house. Smoke airs everyone and courtesan flirting around to get some money even though in the end they will die for std or some HIV.

I could barely remember when I was sent here.....

It was when I was 7 years old. My father took some loan from loan shark but could not even pay it. So my parents sold me to them. I was become slave since that time.

Every slave or worker here have tag on it. It was a price of us.

And my price is lower than 1 dollar. I was cheap and weak. Nobody will buy me. I will stuck here and die here. Nothing changed.

The loud screaming sudden chaos in my ears as I turned around to see the beautiful boy struggling in their holds. "Let me go!!!" He struggle as he pushed inside the room and locked it.

"The boy that we just found was pretty enough. Today, the leader of Wu Gang will come. I'm sure that Mr.Wu will like him." He smirked and turned to see me.

"You boy!!" He pointed at me as I startled. "Yes!!!" I walked quickly to them and bowed. "You serve that boy and change him into some nice clothes from three days." He said as I could just nodded.

How can I disobey them?

I will just end up whipping on my back.

I walked inside and I was already injured from the broken vase infront of door. I picked it up from my feet that was bleeding but pain will make me go beating as I just wiped it with my clothes.

"I'm here to assist you." I bowed.

"Go away." He said.

"I cant." I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I will end up being punish with not giving some food or atleast whipping." I said honestly. He looked at me before he sat on the bed.

I put the tray full of food on the table near the bed as I just stand there waiting for him to sit beside the table and eat. He quickly walk here and sat but he was not eating but looking at me.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

Name is not important.

"My true name is Yixing but people called me Lay." I said as he smiled.

"Well then. I'm Luhan." He said.

"I think you're nice so I will not put my guts on you." Luhan said as I just nodded. Luhan truly born with silver spoon in his mouth. He was not awkward when I'm helping him change his clothes or bathing him.

"Xing, can I have a glass of milk?" Luhan asked as I nodded.

"I will go find a milk for you." I said before walked out to go find in the kitchen.

When I returned, I hear the voices inside the room. "I promise you, Luhan. I will find a way to take you out here." He said.

"Sehun, I love you." Luhan's voice seem like he about to cry. "You just need to sneakily walk out from this room and find a door for servant. I will wait for you tomorrow night." He said before walked out as I hide.

Runaway?

"Yixing, can you help me?" Luhan asked me with cry on his face. "Lu..." I said.

Why me? I never out from this place nor I will get it.

"Help me runaway..." He said.

I had dream.

But I totally forgot it when I enter this place that keeping me busy or hoping that one day I will be free. I want to have lover then a family but I'm a servant. How can I fall in love? Nor like there was someone like ugly pale and poor like me?

Maybe,

If someone could helping me makes my dream come true.

"I will." I said.

Luhan smiled brightly and hugged me but I just smiled weakly and wishing that I will be fine.

"Luhan, wear this." I handed him slave clothes as he quickly changed it.

I quickly hold his hand and slipped through people with him. "Lu, we almost near." I said as he nodded and cover his mouth.

When we arrived at the servant's door gates. That was late at night and not a lot of servant still awake. I quickly unlocked the door and reveal the man Luhan loves the most with man with dark skin behind him.

"Sehun!!" Luhan hugged him.

"Go fast." I said.

"Thank you, Xing." Luhan hugged me as I smiled. "If I can't make my dream come true then make yours come true." I said before give him the last smile before I closed the door and they drove away.

I quickly went back to the room and tie a pile of clothes and put in on the window making like Luhan runaway using the window. I closed the door and stand outside acting like I was sleeping.

How could I can sleeping in this situation? I was scared now but also not afraid to die here.

But my eyes betrayed my thought.

I fallen asleep....

I thought awhile that Set if off already completed and The war almost done. So I mind hust publish this chapter one and make you guys suffer for a bit waiting for chapter two then I'm done.

I'm also doesn't have idea on title and cover so I make a simple one and thank you for your suggestions and BR_exo

Vote&Comment

Thank You