[M] 六|Like That|

"Do you want to go out?" Yifan asked as Yixing eyes brighter but he shooked his head. "Why?" Yifan asked.

"Just don't want." Yixing said as Yifan grinned. "No need to worry. I will give Baekhyun a card. So if you want to buy something go then. Bring Kyungsoo and Baekhyun also with few guards." Yifan said as Yixing pouted. "Then I don't want to. I'm not that important to put that much guards. Only Kyungsoo and Baekhyun is enough." Yixing said.

Yifan feel a bit happy that Yixing kind of opened his heart to talk with him a bit more. Usually he will nod or shook his head. "You're Wu's. Of course you're important." Yifan said. "Bring Kyungsoo and Baekhyun only also enough. Kyungsoo can kill people with his eyes only." Yifan chuckled as Yixing scared.

"I will go to China for few days. Be pretty when I'm back." Yifan whispers to him as Yixing blushed. "Baekhyun, take care of him." Yifan said before he walked outside as he turned around looking at the little bunny who following him from behind. "Wait for me." Yifan kissed his forehead and patted his head before he sat inside his car. His driver closed the door as Yixing looking at Yifan sadly.

"Do you want to go out now?" Baekhyun asked as Yixing shooked his head. "Tomorrow." Yixing said before he quietly sat on the couch hugging a big white bunny plushie while watching Cinderella. Yixing feel lonely as he thought about Yifan. Even though Yifan such a busy man and he knows well that his master have a lot work to do but he choose to company him while doing his work.

Day past quickly as Yixing lazily on the couch marathon disney movies. "Yixing, you need to get some sun. Let's go out." Baekhyun pulled Yuxing out from couch but Yixing was too lazy and whining. "Yifan finally give you permission for outing." Baekhyun said as Yixing sighed. "Fine!!!" Yixing pouted.

Yixing walked around the mall scared about people around him. He is not familiar with people and keep closer with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "Let's buy some clothes to Yixing!!!" Baekhyun suggested as Kyungsoo and him dragged Yixing to closest one!!!

"Can I just wear loose clothes?" Yixing whined.

"I'm going to buy this for you!!!" Baekhyun said as Kyungsoo nodded. "Wait here, Yixing!!!" Kyungsoo said as Yixing nodded. The man with dark skin looking at him for awhile as he walking to him. "Hello." He smirked as Yixing quite scared as he walked step one behind.

"I'm the one with Luhan before. If you know Sehun. I'm beside him." He said as Yixing nodded slowly. "So you that man with dark skin beside Luhan's lover?" Yixing said. He glad that his Korean accent is getting improve. Thanks to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

"I'm Kai!!!" He showed his hand as Yixing slowly take it. "Lay." Yixing scared of new people and he could not trust fully on Kai. "So you're not working at that place again?" Kai asked as Yixing nodded. "You're free from that place now?" Kai asked.

"Free?"

"Am I free?"

"No, Yifan owns me."

"I-" Yixing does not know how to answer. "Yixing!!!" Baekhyun shouted when he saw Yixing. "I need to go now." Yixing said before he running to Baekhyun. "Yixing? He said his name is Lay." Kai smirked as he looking at his shadow till it faded away.

When Yixing at home, he just keep watching his cartoon till Baekhyun need to dragging him to his work room so he can learn language and other stuff but since Yixing being spoiled he is so lazy. When Yixing tired for a days learning while waiting for Yifan. Finally he hear from the staff that Yifan will be back today.

Yixing smiled as he remember Yifan's words. His smile faded away changed into blushed. "Baekhyun, do not enter the room until I give a permission." Yixing said before he ran inside master room.

When Yifan back, he didn't see any sight of Yixing. He frowned. "Where's Yixing?" Yifan asked. "In the master room. He not allow me to go inside until he gave permission." Baekhyun said as Yifan raised his eyebrow. "I will go check then." Yifan said as he walked slowly upstairs.

Yifan opened the door as he saw Yixing's back. He is wearing Yifan's white shirt again as Yifan smiled. "Xing." Yifan called him as he come closer. Yixing turned around as Yifan eyes widen.

Yixing with his big white shirt and scarf bunny on his head with his blushed shyly looking at him, teary eyes a bit. It's making Yifan turned on. "Master...." Yixing blushed as Yifan rubbed his cheeks. "So you listen to my order." Yifan grinned as kissed his neck as Yixing moaned.

"You smell good as always,baby." Yifan whispered as Yixing moaned more. "Undress me." Yifan said as Yixing red face turned bright like tomato. Yifan lean lazily on headboard as Yixing sat on him. Yixing slowly unbutton his shirt with tremble hands while Yifan take a good scene of him.

Yifan could not take anymore as he pushed Yixing down and kissed him. He kissed Yixing everywhere making Yixing moaning mess. "Master~~~" Yixing hugged Yifan around his neck as he looking at Yifan with lustful thoughts.

"Please master." Yixing whined.

"Say it, Baby." Yifan smirked as Yixing groaned.

"Fuck me!!! Please fuck me, master!!!" Yixing shouted as Yifan grinned.

"as you wish." Yifan slammed inside Yixing roughly and raw making Yixing screaming out loud. After awhile, Yixing moaning messily asked Yifan for being faster.

and both of them later com together.

IM NOT GOING TO WRITE A LONG SMUT. AND NOW IS 4.42 am and soon elyxion will start on 5pm while me still waiting for flying ticket. Author is literally crying. Someone need to join her crying so she will not being lonely.

Vote&Comment.

Thank You!!!!