十九 | Give Me A Chance

Happy birthday to our XiaoXingXing, Zhang Yixing!!!

"I want to give a birth before we have our wedding." Yixing said as Yifan put him on his laps. "But Xing, I want to see you in dress or suit." Yifan said as Yixing looking at him. "But Xing want to give birth first so our baby can see our wedding." Yixing using his pout lips and big eyes to say to Yifan.

And Yifan lose.

"For you, I will endure four months." Yifan come and hugged him.

🌸🌸🌸

Even though Yifan and Yixing will get married after giving a birth but nine months Yixing wanted to prepare their wedding dresses. "Fan, you looks good in black. Let me wear white." Yixing said as Yifan nodded. "Fan, this  embroidery is really beautiful and suit this coat." Yixing said as Yifan nodded. "Then we will do as you like." Yifan said as Yixing smiled. "Thank you, Fanfan." Yixing smiled as Yifan peck his lips.

"Do you want to eat something?" Yifan asked as Yixing thought. "Urm, I thought about ice cream yogurt." Yixing said as Yifan nodded. "We'll do so." Yifan wrapped his hand around his waist as Yixing stopped sudden. " Fan, do you think this floor is kind of dangerous. It's wet on the floor. What if I got slipped and fall?" Yixing frowned as Yifan nodded about to complain when he saw Yixing's pants also wet.

"Xing...." Yifan gulped as Yixing frowned. "Fan, why I feel hurt?" Yixing asked. "Your water broke already!!!" Yifan said as Yixing screamed. "Fan, Oh my god!!! I'm about to give a birth." Yixing screamed. "Fan, quick and bring me to the hospital!!!" Yixing shouted as Yifan quickly carry him bridal style as his butler and guard following them behind.

"Chen, drive faster!!!" Yifan shouted as Yixing whined and shouted. "Oh my god, Yifan!!! He is about to go out!!!" Yixing shouted as Chen being professional driver park on point of emergency departure. "Quick, my husband about to give a birth!!" Yifan shouted as the nurse bring the  bed and put Yixing on it.

"Sir, you need to wait here."

"Wu Yifan!!!" Yixing shouted as Yifan panicked. "Listen, I owned this hospital. So if you don't want to get fired. Let me in." Yifan said and pushed her away and walked inside holding Yixing's hand.

"Oh my god,Fann!!! It's hurt shet!!!" Yixing screamed as doctor and nurses keep telling him to push. "It's okay, Xing!!! Push!!!" Yifan caressed his hand as Yixing take his hand and bite it. "Ahhhh!!" Yifan screamed as Yixing pushed until the baby come out. "Congratulations, Sir. It's a boy." The nurse said as Yifan hold his little boy. Yixing already passed out.

"I will name you Wu Shuxin." Yifan said as he passed his baby before walked out. "How was it?" Chen asked. "It's a boy." Yifan smiled. "Boss, you should treat your hand." Chen said as Yifan nodded. "It is hurt though but Yixing is much hurt." Yifan said as he asked his private doctor to treat his hand.

When Yixing wake up, Yifan was next to him while reading book about baby. "Fan...." Yixing called him as Yifan closed the book. "Yes? Do you want water?" Yifan asked as Yixng nodded. "The baby?" Yixing asked as Yifan pointed beside him. "Shuxin still sleeping." Yifan said as Yixing raised his eyebrow. "Shuxin?" Yixing asked. "Our child's name." Yifan kissed his forehead.

Yixing couldn't help but cry in his arms. "It's beautiful name." Yixing cried.

🌸🌸🌸

"Fan, did you check Shuxin's diaper?" Yixing asked as Yifan nodded. "Chen come and holding Shuxin for me." Yifan panicked. "Since you with Yixing. Cool Ceo Wu Yifan become clumsy and restless." Baekhyun chuckled. "It is fine as long as my lover with me." Yifan smiled and sighed.

"Yixing, are you ready?" Luhan asked him as Yixing nodded. "Xing, this way." Baekhyun lead him and handed him a bouquet of flower. Yixing stand in front of big door with Luhan beside him. When the door opened, he walked inside and see his lover standing on altar whilr facing him with Sehun beside him. He can see Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kai and Chen holding his beloved son.

"Zhang Yixing, do you take this man to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Wu Yifan, do you take this man as your husband?"

"I do." the ring slipped around Yixing's finger.

"I announced you guys as husband and husband."

"You may kiss your partner." and so do Yifan see Yixing in the white suit with veil. He lifted his veil and kissed him deeply. "I love you." Yifan smiled and continue kissed him. "Fuck, let's have wedding night with rough and hot." Yixing whispered before he tutned around and waved to people around him.

Yixing smiled happily see his friends and husband holding his child. He never thought that he will have this kind of life. Future is really unpredictable. Yixing turned around and closed his eyes. He lifted his hand and throw his bouquet of flower. He wished that people who get his flower with happy together forever.

And maybe the life of people who get bouquet probably change.

Baekhyun try to catch the bouquet when his hand hold it in the same time with someone. "I'm sorry." He said pulled his hand away. Baekhyun surprised and bowed. "I'm sorry." Baekhyun said. "You could take it." Baekhyun said. "No no. You just can take it. I'm fine with it." He said.

"Well then thank you." Baekhyun smiled. "I'm Park Chanyeol." He introduced as Baekhyun shooked his hand. "Byun Baekhyun." He smiled shyly. "Do you want hang out with me?" He asked.

"I wouldn't mind."

-The End-

Congratulations Nuts to read this until the end. I'm so proud of you guys and our baby XingXing. I'm will go to Lay's event today. Wish me luck to win something!!!

Vote & Comment

Thank you so much!!!