九|需要你|

Yixing wake up his throat dry and thirsty for water, his body feel sore and ache. He groaned as he try to lean on the headstand. Baekhyun sudden beside him handed him a glass of water. "Thank you." Yixing with light voice because his throat hurt probably he shouted and moaned a lot last night. He could remember fully but he sure he remember mostly.

"You awake?" Yifan asked as hebjust come out from bathroom with towel around his waist and other on his head being dried up his hair with it. "Let me help you." Yifan said as he lifted him up making Yixing gasped. "You sure couldn't walk so let me send you to bathroom and let Baekhyun bath you." Yifan said as Yixing nodded and rest his head on his chest.

After being done dry his body, Yifan come and help him with carry him to the bed and helping him wearing his clothes but then Yifan put collar on his neck with rope on it like people use to bring animal with him. "Stay by my side for awhile." Yifan said as he kissed his forehead. He lifted him up while Yixing hugged around his neck. Yixing doesn't care nor complain because be closer with Master is one of thing that he wanted to.

Yixing sat on the couch as Yifan come with careal as Yixing quietly looking at the careal. "Ah." Yifan put the spoon infront of him. Yifan wanted to feed him and he gladly accepted.

"News today about the Kim's heir found dead at one of the famous hotel. The police still-" The television sudden turned off as Yixing looking back at Yifan. "Focus about me only. Think about me only." Yifan said as Yixing nodded shyly. "Good." Yifan patted his head and continued feed him.

When work time, Yifan will let Yixing sat on his laps while he working on work. Yixing just looking at the laptop and then Yifan. Yifan is busying himself with tone of work and Yixing doesn't burden his master. He feel sleepy and uncomfortable. He then hugged around his neck and lay his head his chest. Yixing close his eyes as he feel someone patted his back.

"Sleep." Yifan whispers.

Yixing nodded and close his eyes. Awhile later, Yixing mumbled something that Yifan couldn't understand fully but he think that this happened after he got kidnapped. Yifan take his phone and texting someone.

When Yixing awake, he is laying on the sofa in Yifan's office room. "I put you there because I thought you doesn't feel comfortable lay on me." Yifan said while doing his work. "It was comfortable." Yixing said in low voice. He feels safe in his embrace.

"What did you say?" Yifan asked as Yixing shooked his head quickly. Yifan sighed as he walking to Yixing. Yifan kneeling in front of Yixing before he caressed Yixing's cheek. "Come." Yifan opened his arms wide as Yixing hugged him around his neck. Yifan listed him up and walked upstairs. Yixing just looking silent before Yifan put him down in front of white door. Yixing looking at Yifan as Yifan smiled back and looking at the door ask him to open it.

Yixing nervously opened the door as he looking around white pink room full with each size of dolls and plushie. "I'm scared if you had nightmare because of that so i build this room for you." Yifan said as Yixing sat and take one of dolls. He found that this medium size bunny kind of cute. Yixing hugged him cutely as Yifan smiled.

Yixing turned around looking at Yifan. Yifan was sitting beside him as he keep staring at Yifan. "Did something wr-" Yixing sudden hugging and give a kiss on his cheek before he hide himself on Yifan's neck.

"Thank you, Master." Yixing said as Yifan smiled.

"Your welcome." He said as he hugging him back.

"You smell good as always." Yifan smiled.

"Master too." Yixing shyly said.

"Hmm?" Yifan humming.

"Master smell good." Yixing blushed madly.

Yifan chuckled as he give a lot of kisses around Yixing's face before he sighed and put his head on him. "You're adorable." Yifan chuckled.

"Let's stay like this for awhile." Yifan said.

I think one chapter mature content next chapter then you got damn lot of sugar and soft. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

BY THE WAY THE MAN IN THE COVER ARE YIFAN AND LING CHAO FROM IDOL PRODUCER. I dont know why but he have same kind of aura like luhan and i think he is pretty like lu

  I dont know why but he have same kind of aura like luhan and i think he is pretty like lu

I hope you enjoy this fanfic from now and i kinda wanted to make Baekhyun transmitted to past and meet Yixing at the past so this is basically Baekxing

I hope you enjoy this fanfic from now and i kinda wanted to make Baekhyun transmitted to past and meet Yixing at the past so this is basically Baekxing. If i made it do you want to read it?

Vote&Comment

Thank You!!!