二|如果|

Yixing,

When I opened my eyes people already surround me and slapped me. "Where the fuck is the boy you taking care of?" The man furious mad looking at me. "I-i don't know." I hope I was a good actor.

"I was asleep here outside the room at the entirely night ." I trembled. "Boss, look this clothes." His right hand called him as he walked to the window. "Damn, he tie the clothes to runaway." He punched the wall as I'm getting scared.

"You stupid!!!" He kicked me over and over again. "How we will serve Boss Wu?" He kicked me and cursing in Korean barely I know. I could not begging cause how can servant allow to talk back to people higher than him? Like me, I'm the lowest one.

"Stop." Sound of woman voice interrupt us as the man stoped kicked me. "Lifted you head up." I don't have any energy, how can I lifted up? She using her finger lifted my chin up as she smirked. "He could barely pass. If you kicked him badly. I don't know what I will do to you." She said as the man shivered.

"We need replacement and it's him." She said in some Korean dialect than I almost doesn't understand. "Bath him and make him pretty." She said to her servant girls. I was suddenly being lifted up by token of girls before they make me naked and helping me bath. I was panicked and blanked.

What just happened to me?

They put collar on my neck asked me to wear big white shirt and short pant. I never being this much exposed that make me feel embarrassed. "He looks pretty." She approved as the guy kicked before licked his lips and look at me like he could eat me anything. I feel scared.

"Bring him to the room." She said as the servant pulled me into the room that bigger than Luhan's. What will happen to me? Am I going to be sex slave? How could I survive? I'm not pretty, I will die after this.

I never being like this before. Suddenly, I heard a voice. "I'm sure Mr.Wu will bid for this guy. Pity that other guy runaway but this guy also fine." She said before the other asked her few questions before the door opened and revealed the guys in black suit. They locked me with chain on my hand and pulled me into the cage.

What happened to me?

"Swallow it." The man said as he put the pill in front of me. Of course, I'm not going to eat it but I'm too scared so I just follow. "What an obedient pet." He smirked and patted my cheek. I feel my eyes started watery with tears as the curtain being pulled off and revealed the bright light on me.

I feel hot and itchy.

I lay on the cage and looking around the door. I can heard the voices but I couldn't see. "This boy still virgin and Chinese." The man holding the microphone said as I looking at him with tears. Ma god, I doesn't feel comfortable at all.

"Let's start with one thousand."

"#97 670 000 won."

"#81 1 000 000 won!!!"

"#65 3 000 000 won!!!"

The man knocked the hammer on the side for the first. "Again #65 3 000 000 won." And he give a second knocked. "Again #65 3 000 000 won." He said before he could give a knock and I barely awake. "#10 10 000 000 won. Cash." He said as the other gasped.

The man again knocked three times before he said." Sold to the #10 with 10 000 000 won." He said as my cage being dragged behind.

"Mr.Wu." They bowed with someone called Mr.Wu that always I heard about. I turned around and could see the expensive shoes as I sudden moaning. What is this? Why I'm making this dirty sound?

I cried and that time the cage already being unlocked. "Take him." He said as the men come dragged me out. He unlocked my chain and lifted my chin up. "You're quite beauty to warm my bed." He smirked before he pulled me into his car.

"Drive." He said as I tried to hold myself. I feel so hot all over me and need a touch. When he sudden touch me, I'm craving more. I sat on the laps and hugging and licking his neck. "Urghhh~~~~" I moaned.

"Play thing, be obedient or you will get punish." He smirked and caressed my lips with his sinful finger. I just nodded and hugging. Breathing heavily in his hold. I couldn't even control my body. What the pill did to me?

"It's quite strong your sex drug, huh?" He chuckled and caressed my back making me moaning again. "Don't." I said but he slapped my butt. "Do not talk back to your master." He said as I just realized that rules. I forgot the damn rules because of thing that keeping me hot all over my body.

"Drive faster." He said before I passed out.

So I update two chapter because I think one chapter doesn't show any sign of Yifan so I update two chapter. I hope you like it.

Vote&Comment

Thank You!!!