[M]三|微白城市|

Yixing,

I waken up when I realized I'm being throw off on the bed as I groaned and looking at the man above me. It's hot!!!

"Tell me your name?" He smirked as my teary eyes looking at him pitifully. "Yixing." I said as he grinned devilishly.

"Let see what your tight ass can do for me." He chuckled as he bind me with his tie as he spread my legs. I moaned but in the same time my tears let out from my eyes. "Your voice sound good in my ear, little toy." He whispered.

"Please." I looking at him as he smirked. "Little thing, you looks seductive and digest when you looking at me." He said as he kissed my lips. He bite my bottom lip as he slipped his tongue and could not give me time for breathing.

His kissing sudden attack on my neck as I moaned heavily. My neck is the place that most sensitive. "I found one of your spot." He smirked and unbuttoned my white shirt leaving me with only boxer.

I don't know why but I'm craving more of his touch as I put my all energy just to lifted myself up and lay my head on his neck skin. "Pretty little bold, do you want to play rough on your first time?" He sucked my ear and whisper to me with his sexy deep voice.

He rubbed his hand on my thing as he slowly kissed me. "Please." I said as he groaned. "If you say again. I will take you rough." He warned as I never thought what will happen to me after this. This thing all new for me. I just looking at him before said. "Please. It's hurt." I said.

"Fuck."

No one,

Yifan untie his belt as he pulled Yixing's boxer down and put his thing in front of him. He pushed himself all inside Yixing and started thrust ignoring Yixing's cry for pain. "Hurt!!!" Yixing cried.

Yifan keep ignoring Yixing until he passed out as Yifan release his seed inside him. Yifan smirked as take his shirt and wears it. "Well, I mind like play with you." Yifan smirked before he walked out from the room. .

"Take care of him." Yifan said coldly before he walked away.

.

Yixing wake up in the morning with groan and pain with sore at his butt. "Urghh.." He cried in pain. "Are you okay?" The man that he does not recognize asked. "Who are you?" Yixing hide his naked body with wrapped his body on it.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. Mr Wu asked me to take care of you. You could speak Mandarin. I can understand." Baekhyun smiled as Yixing nodded slowly. "It's must be hurt. Why don't have a warm bath?" Baekhyun said as Yixing nodded.

"Come, let me help you." He said as he helped Yixing walked to the bathroom because Yixing's butt really hurt. Baekhyun gasped when he looking at me. So, I turned around and looking at him. He was staring at my bruise and scar.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" Baekhyun asked. "It's fine. I'm just slave. Of course when I did wrong I got whipping." I smiled weakly.

"It's does not hurt so much if you don't touch it." I smiled as Baekhyun helped me bath with wiped my body with warm water cause I basically still wound.

Baekhyun handed me a big white shirt and short pants. "Wear this first. Later, we find clothes that suit you." Baekhyun said as I shooked my head. "That's fine." I said.

Compare to my dirty clothes before. This is much better even it is just white shirt and short pants. "Let's go down and have a breakfast." Beakhyun said.

"Wait!! It's already noon. So it's lunch? Oh my, you can't skip breakfast!!" Baekhyun surprised. "Oh why don't you eat both in the same time?" Baekhyun eyes shine brightly as I chuckled. "I could try." I smiled. He grinned and lead the way to the kitchen.

"This is Kyungsoo, our chef." Baekhyun said as Kyungsoo put the food in front of me. It was too shine that I quickly take a spoon and fork before I ate deliciously. "You should wait for the Master actually." He said before I heard the bell ringing in my ears.

I'm doomed.

"It's okay. He must be hungry." Yifan said as he sat on the master chair as it was actually beside me. I put my spoon and fork. "Why you not eating?" Yifan asked as I just looking down. "Answer me." Yifan deep his voice. "I'm sorry because I'm not waiting." I feel my eyes started teary but I will try to hold it.

"Why are you crying?" Yifan frowned as I wiped my tears. "I'm sorry." I wiped my tears again and again but it does not want to stop. "Stop crying and apologize." He said but I just can't.

"Stop." He lifted my chin and wiped my tears. "From now you will learn writing and speaking Korean with Baekhyun. I don't want useless people in my gang." Yifan said as he standed up and left me. "Come, Xing." Baekhyun said as I nodded.

Hell o, I'm here. I'm just done crying and reading "the marriage trap with baby luhan" again. That was the most cruel sad Kray ever. Yifan was damn bullshit.

And also I like Yifan's new song titled Tian Di!!!

Vote&Comment.

Thank You!!!