十一|make daddy proud

Yixing just playing around with his teddy bear when Yifan come and hugged him. "Do you want to go out?" Yifan asked as Yixing thought. "With Yifan?" Yixing asked. "Urm... With Yifan." Yifan smiled and nodded. "Okay." Yixing nodded.

"Then let Baekhyun help you dress up." Yifan said as Yixing nodded before he walked upstairs to change his clothes. Yifan waiting for Yixing till then Baekhyun's fake cough calling him back to earth. Yifan turned around and saw his little bunny wearing things that suite him well. Adorable and fluff.

"Done?" Yifan smiled as Yixing nodded

"Done?" Yifan smiled as Yixing nodded. "Come." Yifan hold his hand and walk together to his own black red ferrari. "Today, just Xing and me only." Yifan said and helped him button the belt. Yifan walking to his side that he missed Yixing's smiled.

"Today, XingXing with Yifan." Yixing said with low voice and giggled.

"Xing, let's go to the park and get some fresh air." Yifan suggested as Yixing nodded. "Do you want cycling?" Yifan asked. Yixing looking down playing his finger. "I don't know how to cycling." Yixing said. Yifan smiled and patted his head.

"then just sit behind and I will bring you around." Yifan said as he handed his money before he sit at the front. "Don't worry. Just hug me and I will not let you fall." Yifan said before Yixing sat behind and hugging him around waist. His head lean on Yifan's back and smiled.

Yixing's laugh the only thing that he could hear. Yifan couldn't stop from smile as he bring Yixing around with his bicycle. "It's already afternoon. Let's go to the mall and have lunch together." Yifan said as Yixing smiled and nodded. "En!!"

"You smile a lot." Yifan pinched his cheek. "Smile a lot. I like it." Yifan said as Yixing blushed. "Let's go." Yifan hold his hand and walking to his car. Arrived at mall, Yifan only focus on his little bunny while Yixing looking around to find the restaurant that he wanted to eat. "Yixing?" Someone called him as he turned around.

"Luhan?" Yixing raised his eyebrow. "Yixing!!!" Luhan come and hugged him as Yifan glared. "Yixing are you free now? You're gone from that place?" Luhan asked as Yixing nodded slowly and looking at Yifan.

Yifan just silent and amused that Yixing got a friend. "Y-yifan." Yixing tugged his shirt as Yifan smiled and patted his head. "Hmm?" He grinned. The scene making Luhan and his cousin amused and have their heart beating like high school girl watching their idol in the drama with the heroine. Too sweet.

"Yifan." He shooked his hand with Luhan and smiled to his cousin only. "I'm Luhan and this is my cousin, Jessica." Luhan introduced as Yifan nodded. "Yixing and me going to lunch. Do you want to join?" Yifan asked. "Sure!!!" Luhan smiled brightly and hold Yixing's hand. "Let's walk together, Xing." Luhan said as Yixing just obeyed.

Secretly, Jessica already fallen in love to Yifan. "Welcome, Sir Wu." The waiter bowed as Yifan nodded. "Table for four." Yifan said as he nodded. "This why Sir Wu." He lead the way as Yifan take a hold of his little bunny's hand.

"Wu?" Luhan's eyes widen. "You mean Wu from Wu's corporation?" Luhan said as the waiter nodded. "Come, let's go." Yifan called as Luhan amazed. "Yixing, I'm so glad that you lived in wealthy. You don't need to be servant." Luhan smiled as Yifan juat quiet while Jessica keeps looking on Yifan.

"Xing, eat." Yifan helped him cut the beef and feed him. Thing like this making Jessica want Yifan even more. They hang out at Wu's mansion. Yifan had to go work leave Yixing alone with Luhan and Jessica. "Be obedient." Yifan kissed his forehead and patted his head. "If you want anything, tell Baekhyun." Yifan said before he walked away with Xiumin.

"Is Yifan is your boyfriend?" Jessica asked as Yixing stunned. Of course, Yifan not his boyfriend. He just like owner, master, and buyer. "I'm just his slave..." Yixing smiled weakly as Luhan smacked his back. "What with slave? He treated you well as fuck!!" Luhan said as Yixing just rubbed his chest.

Jessica secretly smiled as she thougyt about something. "Can I visit you anything time, Yixing?" Jessica asked as Yixing nodded.

🌸🌸🌸

"Yixing, Jessica is here." Baekhyun informed as Yixing nodded and walking downstairs. "Mr.Wu, you're so funny!!" Jessica giggled as Yixing frozed. He never saw Yifan this casual with someone. How he wanted Yifan do same to him. "Yixing!!!" Jessica waved her hand as Yixing smiled weakly.

Yifan patted his head and kissed his forehead before continue his work. It's been for two weeks since Jessica visited him everyday and from the first time he doesn't want to be at home. Everytime, before he met Jessica he must found Yifan and her talking to each other making Yixing jealous and sad.

"I want to go out!!!" Yixing said before he asked Baekhyun to walk alone because he does not want to meet with Jessica. When he back late at evening, Jessica still here and quickly walking to him. "Xing, why are you so late? I've been waiting for you from the afternoon. Thanks to Yifan to keep me company." Jessica said.

That's it. Yixing quickly left Jessica without looking behind and walk to his room. He locked the door and hugged his plushie. He silently crying but in the same time he feel stupid. Of course Yifan can have lover. He just a pet. Sex slave. a toy for him.

I'M here NUTSSSSSSS. SO I'M PROBABLY UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE SPICY AS SHET HONEY!!!

VOTE&COMMENT.

THANK YOU!!!!