十|皇冠|

At the morning, when Yifan wakei up Yixing was nowhere to be found.

"Did you check in his room?" Yifan asked. "I did." Baekhyun panicked with the black aura surround Yifan as the other staff also help to find him. Yifan glared as he try to calm himself. "Find him or you will die." Yifan said and walking inside Yixing's room. He sighed and stand in front of big white teddy bear that Yixing likes the most. The sudden movement behind the mountain if teddy bear making him shocked. Slowly, Yifan peak behind the back.

"Yixing?" Yifan called as Yixing groaned. "Sleep more." He mumbled as Yifan sughed. "Little Thing, you scared me death." Yifan said befire he wanted to carry him back to their main room, Yixing sudden smiled making Yifan freeze and his heart beating so fast.

"Yifan." Yixing called his name in sleep as Yifan blushed. He cupped his lips and hide his grinned. "Little Thing, what are you dreaming about huh?" He poked his dimple while then Yixing pouted because of the uncomfortable he felt because of someone touch him. Yifan chuckled and sit before he put Yixing in his arm. He hugging him comfortably for Yixing while staring at him with stupid smile.

"Sir-" "Shh." Yifan put his finger on hus lips as Baekhyun nodded and slowly retreat. The other should sighed in relief because they live being saved by their own master who find Yixing in his room. They would take a note to find deeply in Yixing's room.

"Little Thing, you quite sleep a lot nowadays." Yifan caressed his cheeks as Yixing slowly opened his eyes. "M-master." Yixing shocked as Yifan smiled. "Good morning." Yifan said. "Go to Baekhyun and clean yourself. I will wait for you at dining room." Yifan kissed his forehead before he walked outside leaving Yixing dumbfounded.

At that time when Yixing arrived Yifan was there with smile on his face. "Come sit and eat." Yifan said as Yixing nodded. "What to play outside?" Yifan asked. Yixing looking at the sliding door beside dining table as he can see pool through the sliding room. Yifan turned looking at the direction as he smiled. "Want to swim?" He asked.

Yixing then looking back at him with blank face. "Play water?" Yixing asked. "Urm.. play water." Yifan nodded and smiled. "Okay." Yixing nodded shyly. "Baekhyun, help Yixing change his clothes." Yifan said as Baekhyun quickly lead Yixing to his room's closet while Yifan looking at the sliding door.

Yifan had build this indoor pool because he is not sunny oerson so ut is good for Yixing because he does not want other people saw Yixing naked also if Yixing play here, he can see it through the glass. Yifan quickly walking back to his room and changed his clothes before he company Yixing.

Yixing waiting beside pool with robe cover his body as Yifan come with black short pants and full pack of abs. "Little thing, are you ready?" Yifan grinned as Yixing blushed. Yifan helped Yixing warming up before he jumping into pool. "Come." Yifan said as Yixing pouted and shooked his head.

He sat on the side pool as Yifan swimming to his side. Yixing lower his head and said "Can't swim." Yifan chuckled as he hold Yixing around his neck and lifted him up making Yixing shocked and hold onto his shoulder. Yifan walking while holding Yixing with his head looking up to Yixing. "I will hold you." Yifan said.

Yixing then slowly nodded before Yifan release him and hugging him around waist while Yixing still hold onto his shoulder like they were dancing in the water. "You're pretty." Yifan said as he kissed Yixing's eyes, nose, lips and neck. "How adorable." Yifan said as Yixing's neck turned bright red.

"Little thing, try to swim." Yifan teased him and let him go and walk a bit further making Yixing shocked as he panicked because his feet could not reach to bottom. "Yifan!!" Yixing shouted as he waved around to keep him floating.

Yifan quickly hold him as Yixing pouted. "You learn how to call my first name." Yifan smirked. "M-master...." Yixing gulped as Yifan kissed his lips. "Call my name. I like you call my name." Yifan grinned as Yixing nodded.

"Y-yifan..." Yixing blushed as Yifan grinned. "Urm?"

"Nothing." Yixing shooked his head.

"Little thing, don't mess with me or you will be on my bed." Yifan whispered as Yixing quickly pushing him away. He sudden realized that he could not swim. "Yifan!!!" Yixing shouted before he fall sink in water. Yifan quickly pulled him as Yixing coughed badly. "Don't let me go, okay?" Yifan said as Yixing still coughing.

Yifan frowned and kissed Yixing deeply. Yixing slowly opened his mouth as his hands around Yifan's neck. They both so into in their share kiss forgot that people inside house could see. Baekhyun sighed as switch curtain mode so people could not see cause he basically know that Yifan will fuck Yixing. On bed or probably in pool cause he is impatient.

"Wanna try fuck here?" Yifan smirked.

Wow amazing (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) how I'm thought I'm going to make this fic into dark when sudden twist into fluff and soft. I'm done my job. Let's go Nut squad!!

Vote&Comment.

Thank You!!!