十四| Wait Wait Wait

"Xing." Yixing turned around and see Yifan and three layers suit. "Yes?" Yixing curious. Yifan smiled and sit on the couch. "Come here." Yifan patted his lap as Yixing slowly stand and before sit on Yifan's and hugging him around his neck. "Little thing, you quite clingy nowadays." Yifan pointed his finger on his nose.

Yixing just blushed and pouted. "I have some present for you before I'm going to trip." Yifan said as he handed Yixing a box. Yixing stared as he looked back at Yifan. "Open it." Yifan said as Yixing nodded and opened it. The box showed a picture of some colour. He opened the box when he saw a phone. He saw this kind of type phone. "Phone same as Yifan?" Yixing asked innocently.

"Not same but similar. I'm using 8 plus but yours are Iphone X." Yifan kissed his cheek as Yixing blushed. "I'm going trip this evening so take a good care of your phone." Yifan said as he nodded and looking at Yifan's sight faded away.

"Got a new phone?" Baekhyun smiled as Yixing nodded. "Do you want my number?" Baekhyun showed off his phone as Yixing shooked his head making Baekhyun surprised. Yixing quickly running upstairs and locked himself inside his room leaving Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who just passed by dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with him?" Kyungsoo asked as Baekhyun shooked his head.

.

Yixing stared at his phone as he try to learn new things inside the phone. He looking at his contact number showed nobody as he pouted. He just stared but sudden blushed showed on his face then mumbling something that people couldn't understand. This situation have been hear from outside his room by Baekhyun.

"What the hell? I can't hear anything and some mumbling." Baekhyun said as Kyungsoo sighed. "Try to use your ears better. What if Yixing did something dangerous?" Kyungsoo said as Baekhyun whined. "Why don't you hear and let me stand there watching?" Baekhyun asked as Kyungsoo slapped his hand with spatula. "You're his babysitter." Kyungsoo smirked. Baekhyun groaned and continue listening.

"Where's Yixing?" Yifan asked when he just arrived. "Locked himself inside room never going out." Baekhyun sighed as he frowned. "Why?" Yifan worried. "Dunno." Baekhyun shooked his head. Yifan walked upstairs as he knocked the door. "Little thing, it's me." Yifan called him as Yixing slowly unlocked the door and pulled Yifan inside.

"Xing?" Yifan called him as Yixing showed his phone. "Huh?" Yifan blanked. "Yifan's number...." Yixing looked down hide his red face.

"Want Yifan's number as Xing's first contact." Yixing said as Yifan grinned. "Sure." Yifan take his phone and dialed his number before he saved it. "This heart emoticon showed that this is Yifan's contact." Yifan showed him as Yixing nodded and amazed. Yixing stared at the contact till sudden profile with heart emoticon show on his screen.

"Huh?!" Yixing panicked as he tapped on green phone. "Ahahaha... Can you hear me?" Yifan asked as Yixing eyes widen. "Yifan?" Yixing turned around and see Yifan with hand on phone at his ear. "This how you talk with people on the phone, Xing." Yifan said as Yixing put phone beside his ear. "Now you can listen my voice clearly, right?" Yifan asked as Yixing nodded.

"Speak, Xing. If I'm not in front of you. How could I know?" Yifan said. "Okay..." Yixing said and looking at Yifan slowly. He did great, right? He saw Yifan smile at him and sighed. "You did great." Yifan patted his head. Yixing blushed and smiled. "I will go to trip now. Don't forget to give me a call, kay?" Yifan caressed his cheek as Yixing nodded. "Okay."

When Yifan's gone, Yixinv turned looking at his phone and smiled. He got Yifan's number as his first contact. He quickly walked outside his room and find Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo!! Baekhyun!! Can I have your number?" Yixing smiled widely while he show his first contact number.

"Oh, it's because our boss Yifan. You don't want to save our contact first?" Baekhyun pissed as Yixing pouted. "Baekhyun, Xing is sorry." Yixing clinging over him and use his cute face. Of course Baekhyun could not resist it to upset with him because who can upset with cutiepie Yixing? Nobody.

Even Kyungsoo can't.

"Come. Let me save our number for you." Kyungsoo called him as Yixing handed his phone. "If you long press number one. You will call Yifan. If number 2 then it's Baekhyun. I was Number 4 and Chen's number. Are you understand?" Kyungsoo explained as Yixing nodded.

"Good then." Kyungsoo handed him back. Yixing running back to his room and lay on the bed while looking on his phone.

It passed one day and Yixing just done his late evening bathe still does not get call from Yifan. "I think Yifan is waiting for your call." Baekhyun grinned before walking outside.

Yixing jumped on his bed and long press number 1 and showed calling Yifan.

"Hello?" Yifan answered as Yixing eyes light up.

"Fanfan." Yixing called.

Yifan who just arrived and done his shower wanted to take rest sudden got called by his bunny. "Did you miss me?" Yifan smiled. "Urm. Miss FanFan." Yixing said. "What this new nickname?" Yifan grinned while wiping water run from his hair.

"FanFan going back faster, please?" Yixing said in low voice. The words could not stop Yifan from smiling. "I will go back soon after done my work just for you." Yifan said.

"Then XingXing will wait."

This adorable shet. I'm soft and done. I'm thirsty for Fanxing so author who did Fanxing go update your Fanxing right now!!!

I'm getting old. Next year is going to be my last year at high school. I'm going to take my car license  and entrance exam for university.

Also I'm good at mathematics only when I'm in Science class or department. Between biology, chemistry and physics. I hate the most physics but the highest score in exam between three of them is physics. I don't know how.

Wish me a luck cause I'm scared of my grade not because I'm getting older. I'm not peterpan always young. ")
Hope you like this chapter.

Vote and Comment.

Thank You!!!!