Chapter 1: Suga and moving away

EDITED ON : May 6, 2019
Jimin's POV:
"Get out!" said my father, well ex-father. I don't consider him my father anymore, along with my mother. Well, hey, my name's Park Jimin and I'm a hybrid between a witch and a morpher. If you don't know what a morpher is, which you probably don't know, is a person who can change their appearance.

Most morphers use it for bad things like deceiving people, that's why we're quite rare. We're hunted along side werewolves. The reason why we are hunted is because there's a stone implanted somewhere on your body at birth and it's very rare and expensive. Other than that, nobody knows we're real. They just think we're fictional, well their wrong anyways so yeah. The stone depends on what class you are.

There are the S class ones, which have fire stones and usually on one of their knuckles, the A class ones have amythest stones and are usually on the back of there necks, and the last ones are the B and C class. For B class people, they have green jade stones which are on there right thigh but there have been some cases that they're somewhere else in their bodies, and for the C class people they have sapphire mixed with pearl stones, which are on there backs. We usually need to hide it so nobody knows and hunts for us, you never know who you trust.

We treat every supernatural creature equal but sometimes that isn't the case.. some get bullied like me, some get expiremented on, and some even fight eachother. That's why people called us fictional, because we're so dangerous and hunted often. Anyways back on track, I'm a C class person and my ex-parents want me to marry a human girl.

Problems? 1. Im gay, 2. I'll marry someone when I love them and 3. I'm just 18! To me that's too young. They're marrying me to the girl because my family owns a highly respected company that makes tech things like phones and laptops and is also a publishing company for many great writers / manga or manhwa artists. (Note that I do not read manhwa so if I get it wrong don't crucify me in the comments)

They want me to marry her because it's gonna boost there popularity and I can inherit the company.

But you've heard the story, I don't want to do it because I have a passion for something else. And that something is.. can you guess? Dancing of course! I want to be a famous dancer one day so I'm working my bum bum for it. Some people call me innocent but what they don't know is that I know some curse words that my brother uses.

" You are no longer our son! Get lost!" My ex-mother shouted at me, my brother gave me a sympathetic look while my ex-father glared daggers at me. My eyes widened and tears started to build up in my eyes, I slowly picked up my duffel bag that carried my clothes and other essentials that I needed. "Fine, just don't go c-crawling back to me when y-your in need." I said trying to sound intimidating but that just was thrown out of the window, my ex-parents just started to laugh maniacally.

I called my friend Jeongguk and told him everything that happened. He's my best friend since diapers, and his boyfriend is a witch so he knows about us creatures. Once I got to his apartment I saw them making out on the couch, I just playfully scrunched up my nose in disgust at what I saw. I never was or is jealous of their relationship but I'm feeling kinda lonely right now so after I got settled in, I began to text an online friend of mine..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minnie bow🎀:
Hey syub
                                                                                                                                                                          Syubbie hyung😴:
                                                                                                                                                                        Syub hyung* What?
Minnie bow🎀:
Sorry HYUNG, nothing much just wanted to check up on you
                                                                                                                                                                           Syubbie hyung😴:
                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks...how nice of u,
anyways I was just about finish my work right now and take a nap. So why'd you text me? You lonely?