Chapter 3: A new beginning

Not in a good mood today, almost cried at school seeing my friend ignoring me for the past few days..💔 Sorry for ranting. Let's get to it!

EDITED ON : June 14 , 2019 (EST)
(Before school)
Park Jimin's POV:
I was in a dark room, no light source, no nothing.. like a black hole. I tried screaming, pleading for help, but no one was there. When I called Suga, a pale being presented itself to me. I couldn't see his eyes and he was very blurry to look at, but I can still make out a few features of him. Big veiny hands, charcoal hair, a slim but quite muscly figure, stick-like legs.. god he looked amazing.. I wonder, is this Suga hyung's form?

I sat up in cold sweat, my eyes hazy and mouth dry. This was my first experience of the dream. The dream is the envisionment of your soulmate, every morpher has this dream when he/she turns 16-17. I just turned 17 at the time and forgot about the dream thingy, I look up at my clock the time reading 2:47 a.m.. I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. My hair sticking out in random directions, so I grabbed a glass of ice cold water to satisfy my dehydration. Once I was done, I head back to bed and go into a peaceful slumber.

Ring!
Ring!
Ring!

My alarm clock said, I look at the time and notice that it was now 4:58 a.m. , I looked outside my window. I found the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in my lifetime , the sun was rising up, the sky was colored with orange and hues of pink and yellows meshed together. I can still see colors of the night sky, the purples and blues were spreaded around the sky like frosting on a cake.

The moon, I can still see it, the moon was looking at the sun. It was looking at the sun like he was longing for his touch.. his love. But can only watch from afar as the sun rose up to watch everything in its vision, it was like the sun and the moon were chasing eachother.

They knew they wanted to meet eachother but they can just watch eachother from afar, wishing they knew about eachother. I shake my head at my thoughts and look under the window, the land looks just as stunning as the sky. It was the beginning of autumn, the trees' leaves turned into gold, orange, and a chocolate brown colour. I smile at the scenery and get out of bed, making my way to the bathroom.

I pull the drawer open and saw my blonde hair dye, I wanted to dye my hair blonde but I'll just do that another time. I close the door and drawer and made my way to the shower, turning it on the right temperature and bathing myself. After bathing, I take out my clothes and started to dress myself in a grey sweater, black skinny jeans and maroon Converse.

I get my breakfast (which was an apple) and my backpack and headed off to school. Once I got there I found myself at the office and got my schedule. My first class iiiisssss... Chemistry! Not a bad start of the day, I let my feet control me and got to an abandond looking room with a piano. I stare outside of the window and started to think about Suga, I knew this school is with supernaturals but they just don't show it. I heard the bell ring and go to my locker, only to bump into someone. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said to the stranger, he chuckled. " It's okay , dont worry! Hi, my name's Taehyung."

Finally united!

Sorry for the short chapter and if you see a grammatical error please fill it in! Thanks, bye my luckies❤️❤️
Word count: 654