Chapter 10 (Pt. 1) : Practice

THANK YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH FOR 200 views!! I KNOW I'M NOT THE BEST AUTHOR WITH MY UPDATE SCHEDULE BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTAULLY TAKING THEIR TIME TO READ THIS DUMB SHIT! ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY:

Author's POV:
There was a deafening silence in the air, mixed with curiosity and anticipation from the chocolate head boy. Yoongi was in a daze for a while but quickly snapped out of it when he heard Jimin asking him if he was okay, "Sorry what again? I couldn't hear you.." The charcoal boy said while getting out his lollipop and putting it into his mouth, licking it's sweet minty flavor. "I said, would you like to be my partner?" Jimin said while twisting his fingers together, he'd always do that is he was ever nervous. The black rosed boy thought about it for a while, weighing the pros and cons, but his wolf already filled up many of the pros. "Fine, I'll go with you." Yoongi said while smiling up at the kid, the chestnut haired boy honestly loved seeing him smile. "Thank you so much hyungie! It really means a lot to me" .  And so they practiced for about 2 weeks, the first 2 days for Jimin practicing the dance and the first 3 days for Yoongi picking out his piano sheets to see what he could play. The next 2 days they kept practicing and practicing, Jimin decided on doing some ballet, because not only did he learn contemporary dancing, he also learned some ballet when he was 4-10 years old. Yoongi suggested they would go to Jimin's house because it was more closer to the school and it was also in the middle of the neighbor hood, Jimin the agreed to that. They arrived at Jimin's house where they started to practice. 1..2..3 hours had passed but neither of them were tired from the over-bearing work they did, they wanted to win the competition and have pride in their schools. They were always competative, especially in love.

I'm gonna leave it there for now guys, I'm sorry for not uploading for a while because I was very sick but now I'm okay and ready to be up on my feet again. Sorry again for the late uploading and I'll see you luckies!❤️❤️
Word count (not my best one): 408 words