Chapter 2: The first day and a new student

I know the highschool looks like a college, but bare with me. Anyways enjoy the story!!
EDITED ON : JUNE 7, 2019

Yoongi's POV:
I woke up with a pounding headache and an urge to throw up all the contents of my stomach. I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom, stepping onto the dark wood. Well, hey. The name's Min Yoongi, the so called 'silent kid' and rumors starting about me. I am also a hybrid of a demon, a werewolf  and a scylla.

I never really liked people - especially supernaturals. Jeez just thinking about the ones in my school.. I hate that hell hole. It's the stereotypical dramarama highschool, you got your genius, the teachers and principle, the club presidents, the bullies ( those are the ones who start rumors for their own entertainment) the "weird" kids - me included.

Included are your popular jocks, school sluts and playboys. I turned on the sink and washed my face with soap and water, hearing a ding sound from my phone. I ignored it and stripped myself from my clothing and got in the shower, I know I know, why shower when I already washed my face? Just because, that's why.

Back to my supernatural part, like I said I'm half scylla, werewolf and demon. Basically a scylla is a man eating beast, my father is the scylla and my mother is the demon and werewolf. I don't go to an ordinary school, I go to a supernatural highschool that trains you on how to defend and protect yourself. It works like a regular highschool, but with supernaturals.

There are classes where you learn about fighting stances and how to block, how to make a succesful potion wherever you are, the history about creatures of sorts, and my least favored class.. the vampire class. I just don't like that class because it's so hard, too much anatomy. Most of our vampires were school sluts and playboys, I was the quote on quote "popular kid" even though people think I'm weird. I don't do the bullying but I always tell them when to stop with my alpha voice ( yes I'm an alpha, cliche I know) and send the bullied to the nurse's office.

Once I was done showering I grabbed my clothes which consisted of a black turtle neck long sleeve sweater, black pants, and some combat boots. I know, half of my outfit is black, like my soul. Picking up my phone, keys, and wallet I head outside and start walking to the bus. Only to find out it was raining hard as fuck, I run to the bus stop. I made it in the nick of time, finding no one at the time.

My wolf was going haywire, whispering inaudible things to me. Oddly my wolf and I felt quite excited to go to school.. weird. Hearing a ding sound from my phone and checked it, it was minnie. My online friend, I wonder if he's even a boy. He gave me a discription of what he looked like anyways, I close my eyes and imagine him while putting on my earphones. Big brown doe eyes, plump and juicy lips, jawline sharp as a knife, a cute button nose, coffee brown hair.. (Note that he didn't say that, I just over exaggerate sometimes) Back to the task at hand, minnie's text..
__ There conversation is brought to you by yoonmin's stares__

Minnie bow🎀:
Hey hyung! I'm just checking up on you, how have you been?
Syubbie hyung😴:
Hey minnie, I've been pretty good..  Just heading off to school. How about you?

Minnie bow🎀:
Oh! What a coincidence, I'm going to school too. Maybe we'll see eachother lol, anyways I'm just fine hyung. But I wanna ask you something..

After the text I saw that I was already at school and ran all the way to the entrance, surprising myself when there was only some little drops of rain. As I walk done the hall I hear whisper after whisper of a new student and of how I looked.

"Oh my god, look how hot yoongi oppa looks!"

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend"

"He probably does, even if he doesn't I'm sure he would pick me. Im totally his type!"

"Have you guys heard about the new student?"

"I heard it was a boy, I also saw him too!"

I paid no mind to what they were saying before scenting a sweet mixture of vanilla, rain, and freshly brewed coffee. I follow the scent only to find myself at the abandoned piano room. Finding a boy with coffee brown locks highlighted with a lighter shade of brown on the right side, a soft looking gray sweater, black skinny jeans that hugs his thighs and legs, big brown doe eyes, plump and juicy lips.. he looks like the discription that minnie gave me.. That reminds me! I haven't replied yet.
____________
Syubbie hyung😴:
Oh hey sorry for the late reply and what is it?
                                                                                                                                                                                  Minnie bow🎀:
                                                                                                                                                         Why do you call yourself Suga?

When I finished reading the text, I felt a pull in my mind and knew my wolf wanted to talk (Bold yoongi and itallics suga)
What?
Might as well tell him you're a werewolf
We can't do that yet, what if he's a human? Or worse a hunter, suga?
I would know if he's a supernatural or a hunter, stupid
Damn I know I know
Hurry up and get to class, wait.. MATE! MATE!
Oh shit I forgot we just turned eighteen! Boy or girl?
It's a boy! Boy! I NEED MY MATE NOW!

I look towards the door and the boy was nowhere to be seen, where is my mate? Suddenly I felt my arm being held by someone.. oh god here we go again.. "Hi oppa, are you happy to see me again?" I wanted to say 'fuck no, I have a mate you twat' but that would just make me trouble and I'm not looking for it.

In case your wondering who this girl is, she's apart of my pack, the Midnight Rose pack. My great-great-grandmother formed the pack because she was rejected by her mate and then she found her second chance mate, my great-great-grandfather.

The rest was history

Back to the girl. Her name is Iseul, the pack slut and my supposed "mate". She thinks I'm her mate when I'm not even anyones! Except my mate's, I don't care of they're a boy or a girl.

" Oppa are you even listening to me?" Iseul asked me "No, and let go of my arm" I complain. "Well, its necessarry for mates to hold eachother right.. oppa?" She whispered seductively in my ear while gliding her fingers on my chest. I quickly let go of her, my wolf calming me down.

Honestly my wolf is more peaceful than me, I'm not saying I'm not peaceful it's just I developed the nickname 'Agust D' and people don't really mess with me that much. I'm a cold hearted, blunt, and stoned faced alpha. That's why girls and boys always throw themselves at me, they think it's one of those stories that has the 'bad boy' falling in love in first sight with them. I quickly walked to my locker, stuffing my books inside and getting ready for class.

Sorry about this, it's like 8:00 here and I'm really hungry so I'm gonna make it quick
🃏♠️Who do you think is Yoongi's mate?
🃏♠️What's your favorite clothing style?
See you guys! Love all of you💛💛