Chapter 11: The stage is ours

Author's POV:
The time came already, the two lovers were about to perform their song together. It was just minutes after Jimin performed on his own, "Good luck Jimin hyung!" Jungkook sang out while the Jin did his hair. Jimin was wearing a slim, black top with equally black ripped up jeans. His performance didn't really need shoes so he was going out barefooted, "Thanks kookie, you too" Jimin said while stretching his little body. "So Jimin.." Hoseok said while checking the younger's outfit and hair, Jimin turned around and felt quite nervous to meet one of Yoongi's close friends "Y-Yes hyung?" Jimin questioned "Don't be so nervous! I'm Jung Hoseok, you can call me Hobi, J-Hope- which is my stage name, or Hoseok in general. But don't forget the hyung!" The sunshine brunette said. His aura was just pouring out positivity and happiness. They were going up against two girls from Red Mars High, Irene and Seulgi. They were two fairly adult- looking students, maybe they were seniors- or already in college. It was not common for big schools to also have a college attached- like Red Mars High, Winter Water, and St. Ecclestians.

(TIME SKIP TO THEIR TURN IN THE COMPETITION)
It was now Jimin and Yoongi's turn to perform. The two were shaking quite a bit but they were still determined to perform. They started to perform, with Yoongi dancing his bony fingers onto the white and black pieces of the piano. Jimin was dancing gracefully, like a swan in the water. He mixed his ballet skills with contemporary dancing, the judges were impressed by this. They never saw this kind of dancing with downy, melodical tune. Then, they the music turned into a more hip-hop vibe, with Jimin giving moves only the finest dancers could do. To say the judges were astonished was an understatement, they were ecstatic. Soon, the performance ended and they were finishing up the song plus the dance. When they were finished, there was a slight pause in the air. Then, the crowd erupted into loud whistles, claps, and roses were flying everywhere like pieces of paper in the air.

(AFTERMATH)
Jimin and Yoongi hopped off the stage and were congratulated by strangers and friends. Then, Jimin saw someone who wasn't supposed to be here. His mother. He walked uo to her and said in an astonished voice "Why're you here, mother?"
______________________________________