Chapter 6: A different house

BOIIII I WAS SHOOKETH IN THE COMEBACK, I HAVE A NEW BIAS WRECKER AGAIN. DAMMIT NAMJOON. ANYWAYS, I'm really bored right now so I'll just update..

EDITED ON : JULY 8 , 2019 (EST)

Jimin's POV:
Yoongi hyung and I made our way to the kitchen, and started to make hot chocolate. I grabbed a pink apron nearby and wrapped it around my small waist, making sure it doesn't fall. Once it was tight enough, I got two mugs and started to boil some milk for mine. "Hyung, do you want hot milk?" I asked while looking at Yoongi. He smirked slyly and nodded his head, " You look like my wife, cute" He said while wrapping his arm around my waist and nuzzling his face in my neck. I blushed a light pink color and took the pot containing our hot milk, and quickly closed the stove.

I poured the hot milk on our respective mugs and tried reached for the chocolate powder, but unfortunatly I was short. Then I saw a pale and veiny hand reach for the chocolate powder, I look back and saw Yoongi on his tiptoes and got the chocolate powder. He spooned a big chunk of powder and put it on his mug, doing it multiple times. Then he did the same to me but he added a peppermint liquid and marshmallows with a cute candy cane, I immediatly smelled peppermint and hot chocolate. So yummy looking, and smelling to! 

Yoongi hyung and I went to the living room and cuddled up there. "Hey, Yoongi hyung.." I said while putting down my drink "Yes Jiminie?" He asked curiously  "There's this guy I like.. I know that you know I'm gay because that's painfully obvious, we've known eachother for years now and I developed feelings for him. Hyung.. what if he doesn't like me?" I asked shyly.

Yoongi thought for a while and smirked, he looked at me and put an arm around my shoulders. Feeling little fireworks on my shoulders, I smile and wait for his answer. "What if I told you I was that guy?" He asked me " Then I would be so lucky because I have such a handsome and talented-" I close my mouth when he pulled his phone and it said Syubbie hyung. He looked at me and hugged me tightly, me doing the same. "I like you too, minnie.." He said lovingly

Yoongi's POV:
"I like you too, minnie.." I said. I was so relieved that he likes me as well, I wouldn't know what to do if he didn't like me.
The living room:

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling, but suddenly I felt something heavy on my lap

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling, but suddenly I felt something heavy on my lap. I looked down and saw Jimin squirming under and his ass was touching little me down there. I felt my wolf growling, wanting to get into control and fuck him senseless. I gripped Jimin's hips to stop the squirming and felt him falling asleep. I turned off the TV and felt a vibration on my left, I checked it and it was Jimin's phone.

I saw that is was his brother, Bogum. I texted him asking if he could stay here for the night, he said yes. So, I grabbed Jimin in a bridal position and carried him up the stairs. I felt like we were a newly-wed couple and about to have some fun in the bedroom, minus the unconsious Jimin in my arms.

I made it to my bedroom, opened the door and shut it with my foot. I saw Jimin stirring in his sleep and I quickly stripped him and put him in my clothes, got inside my bed and slept with us giving eachother warmth.

The next day..

Jimin's POV:
I woke up with the smell of fresh pancakes and waffles. I quickly got up and made Yoongi's bed- wait WHAT?! I look around and saw that I was still in Yoongi's house, Oh gosh! I must've been a nuisance to him.. he won't like me now! I step down the stairs with a sad look in my eyes and a big pout on my lips.

Yoongi looked behind himself and smiled a cute gummy smile, but it quickly disappered when he saw the look in my eyes. He turned of the stove and wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong Jiminie?" He asked in a worried voice, I explained what I was thinking and hugged him tightly. He led me to the table and I began to eat, "Minnie, calm down before you choke." He told me with a stern voice and sipped his black coffee.

I nodded and began eating slowly, I looked at the clock and saw how early we were. It was just 5:48 am. Once I was done I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw hands wrapping around my waist. Then a deep, raspy voice said,

" I can't wait to see your cute little tummy full of my pups, baby."

I might not be able to update for a while sorry guys😭😭