Chapter 10 (pt. 2): Preparation

——Taehyung's POV:

I never thought that I would be playing the dusty, old saxophone again. I opened up the smooth casing of my instrument, taking a closer look at it I'd say it wasn't to bad. It still looked old and worn out but shinier than ever, I wonder who still took care of it. "Oppa! It's so nice to see you again!" A loud, cheery voice said to me. I widened my eyes and looked behind me to see my younger sister, Jennie. She lived back at the house we grew up in- in Daegu of course, because our father had recently passed away and now she inherited the family bussiness. And her girlfriend, Lisa, is actually living with her so she doesn't get lonely. We have always kept in touch with eachother no matter what distance we are from eachother, "Hey Jennie, how have you and Lisa been?" I questioned with a small smile while looking at the place. It looked like the same still- but with a more modern touch to it, I was surprised she was here in front of me. Our father was always a loving and caring one but he was always busy, he would go to bussiness trips about twice a month. On his free time he would spend time with our mother, and of course with us along with them.  "We've been good! We're taking a little break before going to Bora Bora with the other girls." She started to go on and on about her lover and her 2 'besties' as she calls it, gosh she's just 22 and she acts like a child sometimes.. Like me. "That's nice, I'm glad your at least taking some breaks to cool down. By the way, I need to bring my saxophone to Seoul next week, we have a competititon." I informed Jennie about the competition and what it's about, the rules, and the schools that are going to be there. Jennie and I planned it out and decided that we would spend some more time with eachother first and then she'll bring my saxophone to school the next day.

(TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION)
Author's POV:
It was finally the day of the competition and all of the students were ecstatic or nervous, they didn't want to lose- their pride wouldn't let them. Jimin and Jungkook were preparing for their solos in the practice room, taking breaks once in a while for catching their breaths and drinking water. But, the 2 didn't notice that their lovers were there, silently watching them from afar and a smile engraved in their faces. They felt a strong wave of pride and affection hitting powerfully at their hearts while they watched their beloveds working hard, they thought of how lucky they were to have such strong-minded lovers, withstanding any negativity that comes their way. After they bothed had practiced, they went to the showers and took a shower separetly, first was Jungkook and lastly Jimin. Jimin was softly scrubbing away all the sweat that had been poured all over his toned body, thinking about him and his family. Could his parents just be supportive of him like the other's parents? He shook his head and got out of the shower,  wrapping his thin body in a thick fluffy towel. But then suddenly he felt arms wrapped around his torso, when he looked back, he saw Yoongi. "What're you doing here?" He asked, thinking that his partner was upstairs practicing for the competition. After all, it would be minutes, 40 minutes to be exact, before they were going on stage. "I was going to take a piss but I just found my sweetheart here, better than taking a piss actually." Yoongi said while showing his sugary gummy smile to him, they both chuckled and Jimin got dressed up. Now it was 20 minutes before they performed and Jimin was a nervous-wreck, while Yoongi was just calm and composed. Like he did this before, of course he didn't, but he thought there was really no need to be nervous. With both a ballerina and a pianist in the same room, performing together, they thought they were complete.

HOLY SHITUE I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!! SCHOOL WAS KICKING MY ASS AND I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
Word count: 726 words