Chapter 4: The bad boy and the twink

I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE! SHIT HAS BEEN GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW. MY HEAD FUCKING HURTS AND I'M LISTENING TO CYPHER TRYPTICH RN. ENJOY!

EDITED ON : June 14 , 2019 (EST)

Yoongi's POV:
When the bell rang I went to class and took a seat in my regular spot. Students started to pile up in my classroom , light chattering was heard along with the vibrating of the air conditioning. Everyone was talking about the supposed 'new kid' and how he was a cutie and like a twink. I pay the chattering no mind while getting my book out, suddenly I heard a person sit down next to me and I already knew it was Taehyung.

Taehyung or V is the school's quiet but party person, normally he would go and attend parties or host them. He makes one of the best parties in the school , normally I don't go because I don't want to accidentally fuck someone that's not my mate because of Taehyung, not to mention Taehyung is my dongsaeng and I don't like to scold him sometimes. SOMETIMES.

"Hyung! Did you hear about the new student?" Taehyung asked me excitedly, I nodded my head. "I don't get what's the buzz about this girl.." I responded Taehyung

"GUY hyung, it's a guy." Taehyung told me while smirking. He knows I'm bisexual and I'm fucking proud of it. Though I like dicks more than vaginas.. anyways "Hyung how can you not get the buzz?! Well I'll tell you some facts about him to tell you what's all the buzz is about!" Taehyung said ethusiastically "I'm listening.." I told lazily.

"He's half witch and morpher! Which means we have the first ever morpher in the school's history. And even though he's just a junior, he's already taking senior classes. So he graduated early and now he's a senior. Maybe he's in some of your classes hyung." I try to shut the people's voices out and focus on my wolf. He's.. freaking out? Just then the door opened and the teacher walked in, a smile gracing his face.

Author's POV:
The teacher and advisor of Yoongi and Taehyung's class smiled and introduced himself. "Hello everyone, I am Mr. Song. Your teacher of the homeroom for the year. As you all know you are seniors now, and for school tradition we will pick a name in the box and which ever name I get , will be the Leader when I am gone." He puts his hand in the box and draws a name, just then he called out to Taehyung. "Kim Taehyung! Congratulations Taehyung, you are now the leader of this class." Everyone starts to clap for Taehyung including Jungkook, Taehyung's crush.

Taehyung knows Jungkook has a boyfriend but he knows Jungkook is close to his 18th birthday and wishes he was Jungkook's mate. Then the teacher opened the door and came in Jimin, the new student. Jimin had brownie like hair, brown chocolate eyes, smol fingers with a short height, slender but a quite muscly figure. And from that description, Yoongi knew he was his online friend.

He was also his mate so it was a win-win! This day couldn't get better.. could it? Yoongi thought. "H-Hello everyone! My name is Park Jimin and I am a new student here at Black Bullet High." Jimin said while smiling his famous eye smile. The teacher asked him to sit next to Min Yoongi, the school's 'bad boy' senior.

Yoongi raised his hand nervously and Jimin quickly spotted it, he went to his seat and the teacher began class. They were learning new formulas to try out for the laboratory, hoping the students will not explode one of the beakers or test tubes. Students were listening to the teacher,  looking outside the windows, or just plain passing notes or talking. Yoongi fell asleep in class and dreamed of Jimin.. his mate.

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE, EXAMS ARE COMING UP AND I DON'T WANNA FAIL. THIS IS MY LAST YEAR AT MY SCHOOL SO I GOTTA MAKE THE BEST OF IT!

Word count: 687 words