Chapter 7: A field trip

Author's POV:

" I can't wait to see your cute little tummy full of my pups, baby." Jimin quietly shivered to the deep, rich voice he had heard. It was just hours ago that incident had happened and Jimin was now back home, from a long day at school.

He never told Yoongi about the situation with him and Suga but maybe he will someday, he actually got a boner when he arrived home. His brother was cooking lasagne for dinner and questioned Jimin's fidgeting. Bogum thought of any possibilities and even questioned if Jimin was gay, after he questioned Jimin, he nodded and burst into tears right away. 

Jimin cried while coming out of the closet but never the less his brother was very supportive of him and his decision. They both had dinner enjoying eachother's presence and slept, well Bogum slept. It was actually months when he transfered to Black Bullet high, and everything was okay.

Jimin couldn't sleep because of what Suga said to him. Will he be his boyfriend? Maybe they could get married in the future? Jimin's heart was warmed when he thought of him and Yoongi's wedding.

Jimin decided to take a warm bath because he was thinking about school and he didn't want himself stressed out, so he got up and went to the bathroom. He brought a cute yellow bunny bath bomb that Jungkook gave him for his 14th birthday and his phone along with him just for some late night sounds, Jimin opened the faucet to make sure it was warm and stripped himself from his clothings. He began to shampoo his hair when he got a call from someone, Jimin thinking it was Taehyung or Jungkook, answered it. "Baby.." a deep, chocolate rich voice said. Jimin widened his eyes and saw the caller ID was none other than his wet dreams, Yoongi.

🔞WARNING: THERE WILL BE SOME SMEXY TIMES AND IF YOU NO LIKE PLEASE SKIP!!🔞

"Y-Yoongi? Why are you u-up this late at n-night? We h-have school tomorrow" Jimin stuttered as he continued his shower, with his little Jimin fully awake and standing proudly. "That's what I was about to say princess, there is no school tomorrow. Teachers meeting" Yoongi said playfully, after that sentence there was a slight pause before Yoongi began to speak again "And also I was doing something.. not producing music but thinking of something.. someone specifically." Yoongi said seductively, Jimin on the other hand was a flustered and panting mess.

He really wanted to touch himself but he knew he might wake up his brother and he didn't want that. Then he suddenly remembered that his brother was going to work at this time of night, 'I guess it could be okay to touch myself, wait! What about Yoongi though?' Jimin had a fight in his mind that he wanted to just touch himself but then there was Yoongi on the other side of the phone.

"Th-Thinking about wh-who?" Jimin answered bashfully  "You baby prince.. how your always innocent,  how you always get me and my wolf so excited... and.." There was a long pause before Yoongi began to say, in his rough voice " How you turn the demon in me on." At that thought Jimin couldn't handle himself anymore. He began to touch himself, not caring if the neighbors or Yoongi hears. He now knows that Yoongi seduced him, and he was now in his captivity. He began to moan, so softly and sweet. It was music to Yoongi's ears, then he got the idea of seeing both of them together, touching their own little Yoongi and Jimin. "Princess?" Questioned Yoongi "Y-Yes a-ahh Y-Yoong- ahh.." Jimin's voice was cut off by his moans "I want to see you, turn your camera on, now. And call me daddy for tonight" Jimin got even louder at the thought of calling Yoongi daddy, his daddy, he turned on his camera looking at Yoongi's bulge and saw how big it was, thinking how lucky would anyone be if they have a boyfriend like him. Physically and mentally too. "Good boy, god your so sexy.." Yoongi moaned as he pumped himself faster, "Th-Thank you d-d-dada.. Hey daddy?" Jimin questioned as he started to pump himself faster  and feel the sweat covering his body. "Yes baby boy?" After that question, Jimin thought of something even more of a turn on, a dildo inside of him. Jimin only has limited toys and they're kept in a red box, under his bed. "C-Can you wait here daddy? I-I need to get something first." Jimin stammered out while draining the bathtub's dirty water. "Of course princess, but be quick. Don't wanna get a punishment right?" Yoongi said while adjusting the camera so Jimin could see his daddy's dick more closer. Jimin hummed in agreement and quickly got his blueberry flavored lube and glass dildo, went to the bed and got the camera out of the bathroom. He placed it so that Yoongi could see him, then he turned around and started to finger his hole. Yoongi of course, got so turned on and wanted Jimin to continue. "Jesus Christ baby! Your body is like a sin, finger that hole for me, imagine it's daddy's fingers.." Yoongi groaned and moaned along with Jimin. Their night was filled with beautiful pants coming from the brunette and soft grunt and groans coming from the black haired boy, but they both felt something inside of their hearts for eachother. It was love. At the end of their session, they both looked at eachother with so much love they could muster up and said they're fateful goodnights to eachother. It was truly magical for the two.

Sexy time over!

The next few days or should I say weeks, Jimin and Yoongi were sure they were in love with eachother. Today, the school was going on a field trip so that they could relax and have some fun. Jimin and Yoongi sat beside eachother, got cozy, and slept the first 2 hours of the trip from exhaustion of doing homeworks and projects. Jimin was the first one to be awake, he looked at the scenery and got out his camera. He took a picture of it, he loves to photograph anything he found beautiful and the sun slowly setting was his favourite photo to take. Suddenly, he felt arms wrap around his shoulders, he knew who it was actually. When they got there, both of them got their keys and stayed in their hotel room, chatting away with eachother and slowly falling asleep. They both hugged eachother like their lives depended on it, not wanting to let eachother go.

Aight, I'm done for today guys. My hands really hurt and I'm about to get my report card, hopefully I have a decent conduct right? Anyways, some taekook action will be in the next chapter. Sorry for posting late, my update schedule is kinda wonky because I have to attend choir at Sunday. Bye guys,  I love you so much and please be happy and healthy!!💛💛💛 Jimin's photography of the sun setting on the side ——————>

Word count: 1203 words