Chapter 8: Drunken night and some flowers

Jungkook's POV:
When I heard we were going on a field trip, I immediatly thought that there would be learning and boring stuff.. But nope! Thanks to our school, we can go on a week-long vacation! Praise the moon goddess indeed, everyone was so excited. Unfortunatly Jimin hyung had to sit with his boyfriend, Min Yoongi, he says there not a thing now, but I know that they be fucking tho. My sister, Lisa, was with her mate which Jennie. Jennie was known to be a badass bitch but a softie for Lisa, opposites attract I guess. Today my wolf, Hongbin, was going nuts and I didn't know why.. maybe it was because I'm almost an alpha now? Yeah that might be it, did I tell you that Jennie is also the sister of Kim Taehyung? The hottie with a weird personality, we've only seen eachother when Jennie or Lisa visits eachother. But I do admit, he is one hell of a hottie.  Almond eyes, a boxy smile, big hands, and a personality that any person could die for! He's like every girls' Mr. Right! But I have to resist im because my birthday is almost here, and that means I have to find my mate. I was sat next to Tae, or V, as we call him. He was sleeping with headphones in his ears, a neck pillow on his neck and a soft blanket wrapped around him. I gave him a small smile and thought about my mate, I knew it was a boy. My birthday is tomorrow and I'm just thinking about how he will look honeslty.. I bet he's so beautiful. I look at the scenery and the bus came into an abrupt stop, I noticed we were infront of a hotel. Hopefully there's a pool there, I really want to swim. I shook Taehyung awake and told him that we were here, in return he opened his eyes and smiled. "Alright, time to get up hyung" I said while getting out our luggages and putting on my backpack. He stood up slowly and streched his thin body, I stared at him for a while without knowing why. He looked at me and saw that I was looking at his body, he blushed and took his backpack and strapped it onto himself.  Mr. Song told us to get a key for a room, and bring your seatmate with you because they are now your roomates. I looked at Jimin hyung, and well, he looked like he just died and was reborn again. I had the urge to ask him if he was okay, but he looked too tired to be honest. I set my thoughts aside and got us a key, I then walked to the elevator with V closely following me. Once we got to the room, Taehyung went to the bathroom to shower. I was putting our clothes away and getting ready to take a shower after Taehyung, once I heard the shower stopped I saw the bathroom door open. Holy shiiittt, hyung looks so damn hot and sexy. "Jungkook-ah, I'm gonna go out with Jennie for a bit. Don't wait up on me" He said while getting his outfit out of the closet ( no pun intended). He picked a green- blue jacket, a white shirt that says 'need', black trousers, his gucci belt, colored sunglasses, black mask to conceal the fact that he's a vampire, maroon socks, and black shoes.
The outfit:

(I do not know what the shirt says and I do not own the picture below)It was actually quite late at the moment but when I asked Tae, he was already out the door

It was actually quite late at the moment but when I asked Tae, he was already out the door. Well, I'll just tell him next time or when he gets back. I got in the shower and started to bathe myself, after that I got in my pajamas- which were just boxers and a shirt- and played some games on my phone. After an hour or so, I checked the time on the clock, 11:52 p.m. it said, Taehyung has been gone for 2 hours now.. I'm getting worried about him. Just then the door opened to reveal a drunken V. I quickly sat him down on my bed and closed the door silently, wishing to not disturb anyone at this hour."J-Jungnoot~~ *hiccup* come h-here baby boy" Taehyung said in a dark, deep voice. I felt my legs became jelly while getting him water for him to sober up a bit, then I heard his voice again but louder "I said *hiccup* come here!" He yelled while his eyes turned red. "H-Hyung please calm down, drink this first." Even tho I'm an alpha, I feel like putty in his big hands, morphing me into this. A weak, softie for him. He took the water and grabbed my waist, situating me in his lap. He gulped down his water in a hurry, before he could speak, my phone made the 'ding!' noise. I grabbed it off the counter and saw it was a message from my boyfriend.. h-he.. broke up with m-me.. My eyes started to pour tears of sadness down my cheeks, not caring that I was an alpha, I cried my heart out. It was on the eve of my birthday too.. then I felt big hands wrap around me and saw a beautiful boquet of pink flowers in front of me. My wolf howled in happiness.. then that means.. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:04a.m. , so this means that.. Kim Taehyung is my mate. Kim Taehyung is my mate! I smiled a large smile and hugged him as hard as I could. He put my phone on the other side of the bed and saw that his eyes has turned back to their natural brown colour, then he asked the most nerve-wracking question he could ask.

"Jeon Jungkook, the alpha of the Golden Tulip pack, the cute bunny boy with a body the goddess took so much time on, will you be my boyfriend?"

HAHAHAHHA I LOVE MAKING CLIFFHANGERS! Anyways I gotta make this quick! I love you all my cute luckies!❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 1039 words