Bad Boys Past

I wake up and see the sun beaming in thorough the windows and I'm still wrapped in Luke's arms. I check my phone and it's 10:00 I shoot up.

"Luke we are late for school!" I say. Luke wakes up and laughs.

"We can skip darling." He says. I hesitate then crawl back next to Luke and he wraps his arm around me again.

"Luke Hemmings you are something else..." I say. He kisses my forehead.

"How about I attempt to make some breakfast?" He asks. We get out of bed and he walks to his phone.

"I thought you we're cooking," I ask as he dials a number. "Hey can we have 1 large-" Luke puts the phone to his chest. "What kind of pizza do you like?" I laugh and say pepperoni. "Okay 1 large pepperoni. Thanks" he gives them the address and hangs up.

"Man I love cooking" he smirks and sits on the couch patting the spot next to him. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and it's my mom.

"Luke should I answer?" He nods.

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm sorry for yesterday" she says

"It's okay mom."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I stayed at Lu- a friends house" I mouth sorry to Luke.

"Okay we'll come home before 6. I love you Evelyn" she says

"Love you too"

I hung up the phone and smile. Luke keeps looking at me.

"Luke?" He smiles and starts to laugh.

"How did a girl like you come into my life and make me feel amazing?" He says. "You know Evelyn, I haven't smiled in years." He tells.

"why is that Luke?" I ask concerned. "Trust me"

Luke takes a deep breath. "I grew up with amazing parents. My mom and dad were amazing people. But 5 years ago they went on a vacation and their plane crashed. They died in the winter. And ever since then I just don't see a point in living. Music is the only reason I'm alive." I lay on Luke's lap and he plays with my hair. "Luke I'm glad I met you." Luke smiles. "You saved me Evelyn. You are my reason to be happy." I smile knowing I gained his trust.