New York

"We're home!!" I hear my mom say and I get out of bed and go downstairs. I smile and hug her and my little sister.

"How was it?" I ask trying not to show my sadness.

"I got the job!" My mom says clapping.

I smile and hug her.

"When do you start?" I ask.

"3 days! But we are leaving tonight!Pack your bags!" My smile fades instantly.

"W-what?" I choke out.

"My manager bought us a penthouse in New York close to my work! How amazing!" She says then runs off to her room to pack.

I get out my phone and call Ashton not wanting to bother Luke.

"Hey ash..can you come over?" I ask.

"Sure I'll be there in 5" he says hanging up. I go up to my room and lay down then hear a soft knock at my door.

"Ev?" Ashton says. Ev. Luke called me that.

"Come in," I say sitting up in my bed. He comes and sits next To me hugging me tightly.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I take a breath. "Ask Luke." Is all I say.

"He seemed upset... Like a lot was on his mind." Ash says rubbing my back.

"Ashton you know I love him right?" I ask.

"Of course love. He loves you" Ashton says.

"Ashton I can't be with him." I choke out.

Ashton releases his grip and looks at me in the eyes.

"Why? You can't just leave us. He needs you and you are one of my sisters." He says with watering eyes.

"You were the person to fix him." Ashton says softly.

"My mom got a job," I sniffle. "We are moving to New York." I say.

Ashton gets up and hugs me.

"We're going for a drive." Ashton says taking my hand and walking me to his car.

"I'll be back mom!" I yell.

"Okay sweetie!"

Ash opens my door and we climb in.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To Luke." He says.

"No. Ashton. Take me home. I can't tell him. He will be broken." I say crying. Before I know it we pull up to Luke's house.

"Please." Ashton says holding my hand. I wipe away my tears and open my door.

Ashton opens Luke's apartment door and we look in the living room and he isn't here.

"Luke?" I call out. I hear things fall and break. Me and Ashton rush to Luke's room and I almost burst into tears. Luke with another girl.

"It's not what it looks like." Luke says stuttering.