Bad First Talk

"So um Evelyn right?" Calum asks. I nod and continue walking. Evelyn. Talk to him. Stop you are going to end up like you were at your old school. "And you're Calum?" I smile. He chuckles and nods. We walk into art and sit next to each other. "So what do you think of the guys?" Calum asks.
"Well Michael is a huge dork," I laugh. "And Ashton seems really nice" I say. He nods in agreement. "What about luke?" He asks.

I shrug. "I don't know. He doesn't seem like he likes me." I say looking down. Calum pats my back. "Evelyn it's not you. He's just had a hard life. He's not the guy you would see smiling. We kinda took him in under our wing." He says. I nod.

Before I can stop myself I blurt out - "What's wrong with his life?" Slamming my mouth closed. Way to go Evelyn being nosy. "I'm sorry never mind" I say. Calum opens his mouth then closes it. Then does it again.

"Just family. He never opens up to anyone. I wouldn't get involved with him. He's not the kind of guy you would be friends with..."Calum explains

After an hour of me and Calum doodling in our books, the bell rings. "Well I'll see you at lunch." Calum says smiling. I walk out the door with him and find my next class choir across the hall. I walk in and see Luke sitting by himself. I'm surprised he's this early to class. But then again Its too early to judge. I walk over to Luke and sit my bag down beside me.

"Hey" I say. He looks up and I see the most beautiful color eyes. I never saw them earlier because he didn't bother to show any interest in me when Michael introduced me.

"Hey" he says. I force a weak smile and sit back in my chair. "All time low?" He asks. I nod remembering how Michael said he liked them.

"They are my favorite band, besides Blink 182" I say smiling. Luke still shows no emotion. I pick my backpack off the floor because it was leaning so close to Luke and I instantly regret it. My bracelets slide up and reveal my past scars.

Dundundunnnnn :3