Run Away

The rest of the school week went by fast and before I knew it, it was Friday. I walk to my locker and get my books and when I close I feel arms wrap around my waist and hear Luke's voice.

"Hey beautiful,"
I blush and turn around and he takes my books from my hands and carries them for me. The halls are full of all the girls staring at us. I look at Luke who noticed too.

"They are surprised the bad boy is a softy" he admits. I laugh and squeeze his hand.

"Ev, can you run away with me. Just for the day?" Luke asks.

"I uh- school..." I begin.
Luke takes a piece of my hair and tucks it behind my ear.

"Please..." Luke asks again. I sigh and turn towards the exit of the school and me and Luke run to his car before we got caught. He opens my door for me and I blush getting in. He walks around to his side and jumps in starting the engine. I begin to ask Luke all these questions about where he is taking me. I sit there waiting for an answer.

"Evelyn rose you are something else." He chuckles.

"Lucas where are we going?!?" I ask.

"Somewhere love." He smirks.

He turns on the radio and we drive in science until the car comes to a stop at the entrance of a forest. I give Luke a confused look and we both get out of the car. Luke holds his hand out and he intertwines his fingers with mine. We walk through the forest until we get to a giant tree.

"This is my escape." He tells proudly. He let's go of my hand and walks to the tree and begins to climb.

"Luke I'm not climbing. I'm scared." I say sternly. Luke laughs and jumps off the tree.

"LUKE!" I run over to him.

"Evelyn rose, I'm okay." He laughs.

I take a breath and sit next to Luke beside the tree.

"Why did you pick this place to take me?" I ask.

"Because I wanted somewhere to do this." Luke takes my face between his hands moving my hair out of my face.

"You're too beautiful not to be mine," Luke brushes his lips against mine and kisses me lightly then pulls back. He leans his forehead against mine and begins to speak again-"I've waited so long to do that" I blush and we both pull back.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Luke asks. I smile and nod pecking him on the cheek. Before we knew it began to get dark.
"
We should go." I say.