Goodbye for now

"LUKE YOU ASSHOLE!" Ashton screams about to punch Luke. I pull him back.

"Ashton it isn't worth it!" I cry. Ashton gives up and he hold me close.

"I'm driving you home." He says walking me out.

"Wait-" Luke says.

I turn around and look at him. "What Luke?" I ask. Then the girl comes up behind Luke.

"Round 2?" She asks. I almost throw up. I run out of the apartment crying. Looks like he won't miss me when I leave.

I lost Ashton when I ran out and now I'm on foot waking home. I hear a car pull up next to me and I stiffen. "Ev..."

I look beside me and see Luke in his car. We made so many memories in this car together. The thought makes me want to erase him from my memory.

"Luke you won. You lied to me. You never loved me. Those scars on your sides are probably fake just like that bitch you just fucked." I say crying.

Luke opens the car door and hugs me.

"Let go!!" I scream and kick.

"Ev please." He says holding me. I stop fighting and sit down in the grass, and he joins me.

"Life's hard" I squeak out. Luke is crying with me.

"I'm such a fuck up." He says.

"Me too" I say.

After a few minutes of silence Luke speaks again.

"My scars aren't fake. I wouldn't lie about that." He chokes out.

"Luke I love you. But we can't do this." I say with a tear coming out of my eye.

"Baby why not?" He Asks.

"I'm leaving to New York in a few hours. I'm sorry." I say bursting into tears. Luke wraps his arms around me tighter than he ever has before.

"No. You c-can't. You are the only reason I'm still alive. You don't judge me. You always make me smile. I can't lose you." He says crying again.

I get up off the grass and so does Luke.

"I'll drive you home"Luke says.

I sniff and get into the car and it's silent. We reach my house and I look over at Luke who is already looking at me

"I can't live without seeing your beautiful face everyday." He sniffs forcing a weak smile.

"Goodbye Luke. I love you. Always." I kiss him with passion. Who would've guessed that would be the last time he kissed anyone for a long time.