Hank and Connor

This is just a oneshot of Hank with Connor hehe. The story takes place after the pacifist ending!

 The story takes place after the pacifist ending!

●●●

"What the fuck are you doing Connor?" Hank swore from his desk, looking at Connor who is staring at the wall sitting at his office chair and his hands are firmly placed on his lap,  he looks ten percent preoccupied and ninety percent a statue.

Connor blinked and looked at him, "I'm filing a report as usual Lieutenant" he answered.

It's usual, yes, but every time Hank sees Connor just staring straight he felt uncomfortable and a little bit worried on what is actually happening inside Connor's head. The past months are spent mostly with Connor and he seems to be freezing up out of nowhere which freaks Hank the fuck out.

"Yeah? Well, you look fucking ridiculous" Hank scoffed, "Don't you just, pretend to type something on the keyboard while filing a report so that you'll look like a human?"

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable" Connor apologized.

"Stop apologizing Connor, jesus christ" Hank grumbles rubbing his temples trying to dissolve the forming annoyance in his system.

"Sorry for apologizing Lieutenant" Connor apologized again, this made Connor think of what he had just said  and apologized again.

And again.

And again.

Hank watched the young android's LED blinking yellow to red, probably frustrating himself, making Hank laugh at Connor's stupidity "Quit it Connor, you'll break yourself".

"As a matter of fact, androids dont easily break from speaki--"

"Just shut the fuck up Connor and do your work"

"Yes Lieutenant"

Hank leaned back on his office chair and watched the android staring straight at the monitor while pretending to type something on the keyboard. The keys made noises but not fully pushing it down to type anything on the monitor.

Connor looks stupider than before.

Before Hank could stop Connor's stupid actions, Gavin appeared out of nowhere slamming his hands on the android's desk. The sudden noise alarmed Connor immediately stopping him from doing his work.

"You became stupider after months of spending time with Hank, Connor" Gavin laughed making Hank grit his teeth trying to not immediately snap.

Connor looked directly at Gavin, "You became more aggressive when I'm around Gavin. I can sense that our bromance  won't be ending soon," he said casually.

The android's reply made Gavin's face turn red, his eyebrows meeting each other, and his nose flared "I'm not done with you Connor, never" he said and walked away with a smirk.

Connor heard laughter from behind, he spun his chair around showing Hank's smiling face.

"You're not that Bad, kid" he complemented.

"Thank you Lieutenant."

***

"Okay so what do you want to do Connor?" Hank asked while waiting for his burger at Chicken Feed.

"I'd be delighted to help you grocery shopping" Connor said, he stared at the food being cooked and analyzed it "The food you've been ordering is mostly cholesterol".

"I eat what I want to eat, so stay out of my food" Hank said sternly. He hands the cook the money and grab the burger and the soda and walked to a tall table.

Connor went silent as he followed Hank on his table, but his LED started blinking yellow his eyes trained to the ground.

Before Hank could take a bite of his burger, he noticed the troubled expression of the young android making him sigh.

"What do you want to ask?" Hank asked with a boring expression then took a bite of his burger.

Connor looked up as if he was snapped away from his thoughts, "Why would humans eat unhealthy foods Lieutenant? I mean, there are a lot of food out there much more delicious and healthier than your burger, yet you chose this small joint's unhealthy burger"

Hank stopped chewing, and placed rested his hands on the table thinking for a little bit.

"Sometimes, humans chooses the bad things that could destroy them. It gives them pleasure to choose what they want to eat, its a matter of what we want than what we need" Hank explained, he watched Connor absorbing his words, "This decisions is what makes us human Connor," he finished and take a bite from his burger once more.

Human, Connor thought. Am I human?

Hank rolled his eyes at the android who's still deep in thought, but decided to stay quiet so the android won't ask anymore questions.

"But, Lieutenant--"

"Shut the fuck up Connor and let me enjoy my burger"

«««

Words: 734

I'll try to edit this a bit more soon.