Chapter 7

"W-what do you mean?" My bottom lip trembled. I never felt more confused before in my life. These were the boys I've avoided all these years so I wouldn't get into trouble yet now they're asking to take me in!

"Jimin you've got a whole lot of life in you and the life you're living at the minute isn't the one you want and we know that," Yoongi continued with a tone of empathy almost.

"Yeah," Namjoon joined in, "you may not believe us right now but we promise, it's the truth. We really do want you to join us."

"And we are fun!" Hoseok grinned, "we only have to look scary to keep up our reputation!"

I was experiencing so many emotions just at that moment, I literally felt as if I was going to have a panic attack. My breathing all of a sudden got very uneven and my heart was racing.

"Hey Jimin..?!" Yoongi suddenly shot up when he noticed what was happening. "Namjoon, Hoseok, give us a second." The two boys didn't hesitate and walked out of the room.

Yoongi came over to me, sat down and grabbed my hands. Why did it have to be him?

"Jimin look at me," he spoke softly however it didn't help, this was the guy that had scared me the past few years of my life. How could I look at him?

"Jimin please.."

I had to, I had to look. So I did. I looked straight into his eyes, the ones I thought were dark and lifeless, that made my entire body shiver with one glare. However, these eyes were different. They were hazel and sparkled now that the light was hitting them through the window behind me. Somehow these eyes slowly brought my breathing back to normal however it did not change my heart rate. Something changed inside of me once I saw these eyes. I felt.. something but I don't know what it was.

"I know this must be strange for you but I promise, I'm not going to hurt you. None of us are. We genuinely want to help." Yoongi sighed still was holding onto my hands.

"O-okay," was all that came out of me, "I'm fine now thanks." I waited for him to let go of my hands. He must've realised as he suddenly pulled his hands back and I'm pretty sure his cheeks flushed red.

"Um let's go get Namjoon and Hoseok.." Yoongi turned and scratched the back of his head. I didn't really have any other choice so I got up and followed him out of the room.

"Hey Namjoon?" Yoongi shouted, it was a big house so they could be any where.

"Hey we are upstairs!" Namjoon responded so I followed Yoongi up the stairs the same way I came through the house. We passed the room which I came through and went into the second room down the hall which must have been Namjoon's. It was quite a modern room like the rest of the house however, he had hundreds of KAWS figures all over the walls on display and his bed was covered in Ryan plushies. Him and Hoseok were sitting on a sofa infront of a huge flatscreen TV playing what seemed to be some sort of violent video game..

"Hey look who finally made it," Namjoon chirped, "care to join a game of Call Of Duty Zombies, Jimin?

"Oh um thanks but i don't really play video games.." I replied with the truth. Having strict parents meant i wasn't allowed have any kind of console, I was lucky that I had a phone at the most. However, I did get to play video games the odd time at Taehyung's house so I wasn't a complete gaming virgin.

"That's okay have a seat anyway." he gestured for me to sit down beside them on the sofa. Yoongi sat down first so I squeezed in beside him on the end, it wasn't the best sized sofa for four people but we all did fit anyway.

"Hmm maybe we should play a four player game Namjoon.." Hoseok said, "it means Jimin and Yoongi can play too."

"Well the only console I have four controllers for is the wii-"