Disk 4: All About Biometals

"Biometals huh? What are they, Ionis?" Cielle asked. Ionis let out a loud sigh before explaining what they were. Biometal, also called Livemetal, is a substance that stores data of reploids and humans. In other words, they are artifacts that house souls and cyber-elves.

"Who is the maker of the biometals?" She asked Ionis.

"It was such a coincidence that you two have the same name. Her name was Dr. Ciel of the Neo Arcadia. It happened years ago after the defeat of Dr. Weil. The original biometals were based on the 4 guardians named Sage Harpuia, Fighting Fefnir, Fairy Leviathan and Hidden Phantom. As of now, there are only two new biometals created and that is me and Biometal Model A." He explained. It was all understandable but she could not fathom as what reason would the biometals should be made. For what extent?

"I have to answer to that. However, you should know this. If there are strange anomalies in this world, then the war is not yet over. Hatred continues to bring sadness but that will always be a part of the circle of life. There is also this 'game' called the Game of Destiny. Whether you participate or not, know the consequences that you will face. Better start training if you want to play the game, brat. I'll gladly guide you even though you're a little weak and naive." Cielle pouted at him and gave him a glare. Ionis just shrugged it off before going back to his residing place.

The commander sat down on his chair while absentmindedly twirling her necklace. She was still reminded of that day they were separated. Putting all the pieces together, Cielle discovered that it was Michael who created Ionis. For what reason? She did not know. The paper in front of her put her to the edge. Despite the feeling of wanting to know about the dark edges of the world, she still had some paper to accomplish.

"I'll go once I'm finished dealing with this." Most of them were negotiations about the bounty hunters and the Legions. The others were reports about the guardians sent all over the world. It was not easy to read them one by one considering that there are papers that needed to be read twice or thrice to make sure that there will not be any regrets. After three hours, all papers were already delivered back to the main room for further inspection. Before she could go back to her room, she made a stop in Fleuve's room.

"Fleuve? Do you any data about in new biometals? I know for sure that data about the old ones by Dr. Ciel." She said. Fleuve was astound by the amount of information and demanded that she tell him where she got this information. She stalled for a moment before taking out her own biometal. To say that he was surprise was an understatement. He was fussed over it which annoyed both Cielle and Ionis.

"Who is this old geezer, Cielle?" Ionis complained. She gave him an apologetic smile before introducing the scientist. Fleuve was entitled to introduce in haste. Ionis sighed loudly. He was being rude and Cielle had to knock some sense into his head.

"Your ego is adding up to that big head of yours. Will you be respectful to Fleuve?" She fumed. Ionis glared at her and told her that he was not programmed to do such thing.

"Do you want me to program it or you will learn from me?" She asked with a sickening smile. Ionis shivered at the look he was given before nodding. Now that it was done, they turned to Fleuve who watched them banter with amusement in his eyes.

"So this biometal was the reason why you had that information with you. Now many know about biometals after all. I can't freely give you any data on them but I will give you a special treatment after completing a mission that was not supposed to be given to you. I have already sent it in your office. I'll ask you. Are you going to tell Aile and Vent about Model I?" There was a hint of seriousness in his voice. Cielle debated whether she should tell them. They already had a lot in their hands considering that Model A was in possession by two wielders. Along that, there was this so called Game of Destiny.