Disk 7: God's Eyes

Ouroboros
Thais' POV

It had been a good two hours ever since we entered the humongous snake-like transport system. To tell you the truth, most of the guardians were weary. I bet those two, Grey and Ashe, were also in the same state but had no choice other than battling the enemy or were finished. I pity them. We were also in no position to say that we were fine.

"Alright, everybody! The next wave of Mavericks are coming. Get your asses here and let's start again!" There were a lot who groaned. We lost two of our old guardians an hour earlier and there were a couple who were badly injured. We heard from the others, after we returned, that Vent and Aile went to follow Grey and Ashe but were stopped by enemies. By enemies, they meant those people who stole the biometals. Ionis warned me not to step in their battle. However, there was this itching inside me that want to battle. I was also sure that Model I felt that.

'Are you sure that we really should not involve ourselves? Maybe a little peek would do?' I insisted. Ionis shook his head no and told me to stay put and lead my team away. It irritated me to no ends. Taking a deep breath, I focused on the enemies ahead. Guess who were those in front? Tons of tank Mavericks. One word, fuck.

"All right! The big boys are here. Let's get this baby firing!" Many snickered at my orders while my squad steadied their aim and fired away. Many were turned into nothing seconds away from the moment I ordered. I took out some kunai I got from the training area. They were special though. They were embedded with electrical chips which could easily enter their system and collapse everything within a short period of time.

"Take this!" It slammed on their bodies and many were even beheaded. It was not fun but rather exhausting. Soon, we felt the whole area tremble. One of the guardians reported that Ouroboros was starting to crumble away. It only meant that Ashe and Grey were successful in subduing the enemy. We all sighed in relief but it was not time to celebrate yet. Aile and Vent were late. Many were worried. As one of the commander, I ordered the others to prepare the ship for escape.

"Commander Cielle, how about Commander Vent and Aile?" One of my subjugates asked. I grabbed my biometal and told them that I will find them as quick as possible. Before they could even reply, I dashed out and entered again the notorious place. Many Mavericks were down while some were still guarding the place.

"No choice. We're out of time, Ionis. Megamerge!"

'For the love of Pete. Fine! Biolink established. Megasystem online!' I was now in my megaman form which was actually much convenient than my human form.

"Load chip: Buster." I inserted two chips on my halberd and it changed its end to a buster. There was only 10 minutes left before the Ouroboros would fully explode and sink to the bottom of this damned ocean.

"Take this!" It cleaned the way towards the area where I was sure they were earlier. Before I could even enter the room, I felt an ominous presence behind. I turned around only to see a glimpse of green and red.

'What was that all about?' I was pulled out of my thoughts by Aile and Vent. They were also in a hurry. One thing that caught my attention was that they were in Model X's form.

"What happened to you, two? And where is Model Z?" I asked. Aile was surprised that I knew about the biometals but truth to be told, she mentioned in twice or thrice in my stay with them before shutting herself. Just fantastic, Aile.

"No time for chit chat, Cielle. This shit is about to blow up. Either get out or be killed. You three choose!" Ionis shouted. Vent and Aile were taken aback by my biometal but he was right. Either we live or die. Of course, I would choose the former one. Aile and Vent nodded their heads.