Where All had began

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Chapter One

One year Ago...

“Mia wake up!"
“Ok I will be there in a jiffy" Mia got ready in her casual outfit which comprised of a pale pair of jeans and a green T-shirt . She went down and found her best friend wolfing breakfast and shrugged her hair.

“How many times will I tell you to keep off , Ms George" her friend complained pushing her hand away from the hair.
Mia immediately rushed to grab the bread and passed by her mother to whisper to her. “Did you get a job?" .
“No I borrowed some money from the new neighbour. Just helping a friend" she replied softly.
“If you keep borrowing how will we pay them? All these debts"
“Thats not for you to worry. Now eat and hurry to school, Adrianne has been waiting"
After breakfast Adrianne and Mia rushed of to school by foot since it was the only possible means they could afford.

Blue Hale high was an elite highschool for all kinds of students with all kinds of financial backgrounds but mostly Royals and kids of Aristocrats attended . The less fortunate students were enrolled through sponsorship.  During the half break most were relaxing at the school play field which was filled with silky grasses, fresh flowers and melodious birds. As Mia and Adrianne laughed to their jokes like silly girls a sound was heard which muted everyone there. 

“Quiet everyone.... Shhh..... Its them! They are here" a boy whispered.

Everyone stood aghast and afraid. The silence was enough to hear their steps. It was the F4. The F4 was a group consisting of four boys from different royalties. Apart from that they earned the reputation Fiery 4 from their vicious deeds and mistreatment to anyone who crossed their paths. Dean was the leader of the group while Drake, Harper  and Adam thought of his plans as brilliant. As they passed mightily like the lions they were, the moment was interrupted. A new girl accidentally bumped into one of them, Dean.

“How dare you!" Shouted Dean which echoed as he brushed his leather jacket.

“Please... Please... Am so sorry... Very sorry.... Please...your highness"

"I will not let it go, know that" Dean left immediately. The bell rang and everyone left for their classes. After a lengthy class, Mia accompanied by Adrianne went to the cafeteria. They sat at a corner as usual which was meant for the less fortunate like Mia.

“I guess we will have to share this bar of cho-" Adrianne was interrupted by the girl who bumped into Dean.

“I hope you dont mind if I sit here?" she nervously asked, her left hand clutching to her skirt.

“No we don't" Mia agreed

She introduced herself as Rose and was quite sociable. She explained that she had transferred here because her Parents had died and she was taken to live with her aunt.

The conversation was interrupted with a loud bang on their table. It was Dean. The three boys stood behind Dean crossing their hands. On the left was Harper and Adam who were best known for toying with girls emotions. There was a rumour once which spread about Adam having an affair with an elderly woman. On the right was Drake, he had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Drake was a smoker but he stopped after being threatened by his family to be dis- inherited if found smoking. He spoke less. And right in the middle was Dean: bossy, rude, intimidating and vile.

In due time Rose was grabbed by the hand and led by Dean to the boy's washroom. He wanted her to drink the toilet water, a suitable way for punishing her. Just then Mia caught up with them and pushed Dean away from Rose in which he jerked away almost losing balance. 

“And who is this power puff girl?" Dean jolted.
“Who do you think of yourself Mr royalty pants? Stop bullying us! She earlier said she was sorry"

“Royalty pants? " Drake laughed

“So you have decided to be miraculously wild, Huh, let me teach you " Dean grabbed Mia dragging her to the toilet while Harper helped with Rose.