Stolen.

The drive was silent as each seemed they knew better. The drive was cut when they reached at a hotel, Le  Cruz. Le  Cruz was a hotel where only  royalties and aristocrats would gather to celebrate. Dean dropped Mia meters away from the entrance as planned.

Her arrival was accompanied by stares, weird ones. She moved gracefully to a corner so as to not attract any unwanted yet troublesome attention. As she picked up a cherry flavoured chocolate that was beautifully laid on a tray someone tapped her back.

It was Max.

“Have we ever met?” He asked teasingly.

Mia nodded, chocolate full in her mouth as it melted due to the heat rise on her cheeks. He smiled back.

“These are yum! You should try them. ” she added liking the tip of her right thumb.

“My eyes are on something else, something yum than that" he said taking a sip of the punch.

“Where did we meet?" He asked his eyes demanding for Mia's attention, away from the chocolates.

“Oh” Mia wondered. “You mean to say you don't recognize me yet?"

“Isn't  it that obvious?" He rolled his eyes sipping his punch once more.

“Okay. I am Mia. We go to the same highschool." She mirrored his cold attitude her body facing his.

“Whoa... Guards down pepper. " he came close to her to pick up a chocolate. “There's an ingredient missing. " He complained as he bit half into the soft chocolate, traces of melted chocolate evident on his lips.

“Excuse me. " A voice interrupted. It was dean. His eyes dark almost like a shade of his own suit.

“You again!" Max said moving away. His expression changed to something scary. They were seconds away from tearing each other.

“You are in my way" Dean said his eyes narrowing to Mia.

“Oh." Mia said realizing she blocked Dean from reaching the tray of chocolates.  She moved to Max's side.

Dean returned her action with anger  painted on his face and he moved to pick the chocolate up. After picking up the chocolate he walked away forcefully, pushing Mia. Max was fast enough to grab her before she could fall.

His grey eyes held hers, as his right hand firm grip oh her back felt like he held her skin to the bones. While the thumb of his left hand brushing the thighs.

After a few seconds of crazy heartbeats, Max straightened his posture bringing Mia to a stand. They looked around and realized that they were the center of attention, Dean being among the audience.

“I liked it." Max whispered into her ears as he faced everyone with an innocent smile on his face.

“The unnecessary attention or saving women?" Mia rolled her eyes as she stretched her arms to the back table to pick up a chocolate piece from the tray.

“Not that pepper. I meant I like the way I felt when I touched you."

With that Max disappeared leaving Mia choking on her chocolates and with a burning cheeks.

Immediately after Max left, Dean came and informed her they were to leave.

During the drive dean did not say anything apart from giving Mia the same glares since the incident at the party. Mia was unsure about the plan more than ever. Will she stay loyal to the game till the end  or her  heart will intervene?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Story continues at the next chapter. ***

Who  is a tea-lover like me ? (Tea and crumpets ).
Is it legal to say I am hungry after writing this chapter?

Anything you would like to share DM me. 😋

 😋

Lots of love from my cat Moo.
Special thanks to my best friend. My meow meow, My coco, My sister and the ginger to my tea(😛) Ronniesraverie

P.s don't fall in love if you are bored.

Don't forget to check out my poems in  "Poems That Made A poet" .

I might change the title of this book because it is  a snore worthy and doesn't match the story. I just kept it at first because I Liked It!

Hey Hey Hey,
Vote.

Yours cheesy,
Darktales.