Volley ball

Immediately the whistle was blown, It was Mia for herself. The only successful tactic Mia used was to run away from the volleyball . After a few successful stunts pulled out by the girls it was the boys turn to launch it.

As luck would have it; it was Deans turn to launch it. Mia slowly walked behind Aubrey for she knew Dean was not a trusted soul. As she stood there behind she noticed Morrigan was behind her shivering like an animal in a slaughter house.

The whistle was blown, Dean immediately launched the ball and in a split of a second Aubrey run  moved to the right. Before Mia could register this, the volleyball had already hit her face. On top of this, was a scared Morrigan who tried to hold her from not falling by holding her pants.

Everyone burst out laughing because Morrigan's attempt was not futile, Instead the shorts slid down as Morrigan fell too. Mia noticed this and yanked her baggy shorts up immediately. She looked around and saw everyone laughing except one,Dean.  The boy's   face was flushed and couldn't avert his eyes from Mia's  leg.

"When I said volleyball I didn't mean you girls be the volleyball net" The captain  said dragging Mia to the side by the hand and in due course Morrigan was dragged too because she held Mia's leg.

As soon as they were dragged to the changing room, Morrigan could not contain her joy for surviving from the volleyball. Morrigan didn't waste her chance in running away, she quickly walked out.

Mia stood up and peeked to see the field. She noticed Aubrey handling the field like no any other girl but her eyes were not interested in her but another one. Her eyes searched for Dean on the opposite side but saw no trace of him. All she could see was Harper winking at her.

As she was about to leave she turned to see Dean who was maybe looking at her all the time.

"Have you thought about the plan?" He said clearing his throat.

"Yes"

"And?"

"I will do it but I don't think Mike will notice me?"

"He already did. All you need to do is approach him indirectly. If you know what I mean"

Mia did not know what he meant but Dean left before she could ask.   As she picked up her bag she noticed a note flying down which was on her bag before.

TO MIA,
I WILL SEND YOU CLOTHES. PLEASE WEAR THEM TOMORROW.

YOURS HANDSOME,
DEAN